The reason I am back on JWD after 7-8 years Vacation

by chichimama_2 34 Replies latest jw friends

• chichimama_2
    chichimama_2

Skally,

I think I understand your frustration, and as to why Bill does or doesn't do what you think he should, only he could could answer that.

I just know he is working very hard on this cause and will continue to do so. He has been doing tons of work in the background and most of us will never know the heights and depths of it.

He lost everything over this. His heart and soul is devoted to making Watchtower change their child abuse policy.

People will have different ideas about where his energy should be directed.

People will continue too be dissapointed because he won't do it their way and there is only so much one human being can do.

Some hate him and some love him and yes, some don't trust him.

I also understand what your saying about Ray Franz.

People are entitled to their beliefs and feelings.

Anyways Sheila, how does it feel to be free of him? OF ANY MAN? LOLOL, sorry, couldn't resist

Very funnyI won't comment on that but I will just say that I still back him 100% on what he is trying to accomplish with Silentlambs. However, I do not always agree with his methods. He has made mistakes and he has ignored some good advice.

I wish they would give you a go with the GB.

I appreciate your dedication and hard work as well.

Go get em, Keep fighting!

Ranchette/Sheila

• sf
    sf

most of us will never know the heights and depths of it.

Oh, contraire dear. Many of us are well aware of those heights and depths he has already taken. NOT IMPRESSED. None too pleased, for that matter.

I think I understand your frustration as to why Bill does or doesn't do what you think he should

I'm real glad you used the word THINK and not Know, because that would be real interesting too. I was about to think you had super powers or something. ONLY BOWEN KNOWS MY "FRUSTRATION" (as you call it) TOWARDS HIM. Yet, frustration is not the emotion Sheila. Ask him if he recalls the exact emotion expressed.

What he SHOULD be DOING as spokesperson for an organization that is touted as leading in it's skills at helping victims of the WTBTS is demanding the CONTI CASE be reported on TELEVISION NEWS STATIONS. NOT TAKING "NO MR. BOWEN" FOR AN ANSWER AND STICKING TO ALL THE FACTS. PERIOD. THAT'S HOW I FEEL AND THINK.

Do you know how much time, money, energy it takes to distribute well documented, factual information to a mass amount of people? Hoping it isn't all in vain? THIS IS WHAT I USED TO DO WITH SILENTLAMBS.ORG PAGES...I COPIED...PASTED...PRINTED...DROVE TO TERRITORIES OUT OF TOWN....WENT DOOR TO DOOR....DISTRIBUTING ALL OF THIS SHIT TO THE PUBLIC. I DID THIS'RELIGIOUSLY' FOR A VERY LONG TIME, AS IS DOCUMENTED ON THIS SITE. I DID IT WITH SOOOO MUCH STUFF, IT FINALLY BEAT ME DOWN AFTER A WHILE. Those were the cut/copy/paste days. Today is much different. And trust me, if FRANZ was still alive, he would not be getting off so easy with me either.

I just really don't think people truly get it, at all...

THESE MEN OF THE WT SOCIETY HURT PEOPLE ON A DAILY BASIS. EACH SECOND A POLICY AND/ OR DOCTRINE BASED ON TWISTED SCRIPTURE IS READ, PRINTED, UTTERED, DISTRIBUTED, ENFORCED UPON A CHILD WITHIN THOSE WALLS...IS A TICK ON THAT CHILDS "LIFECLOCK". When I think of the magnitude of that concept...I get angry. I get stirred. I get restless. I get light-headed. Why are we still here? TWELVE YEARS LATER? I just don't get it.

Sheila, bills history is on record. It's no secret dear. Just don't expect me to swallow, let alone even touch that 'thang'. You get my jest doll?

sKally

• chichimama_2
    chichimama_2

FlyingHighNow,

What a heart breaking story. I feel for all of you.

I'm glad there was a happy ending.

Ranchette/Sheila

• chichimama_2
    chichimama_2

Thank you AK- Jeff , Smiddy, Fernando,Quandry,life is to short, & Quendi for your comments.

Ranchette/Sheila

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I don't think it's up to us to DEMAND how someone lives their life. Especially when they're a fellow exJW.

I'm no fan of Bill Bowen, but it's his life, and if he wants to fight the sex abuse policies through assisting people in their court cases, then so be it. He could have washed his hands of everything and walked away from the whole thing, but he's stuck to it when many others may have given up.

To me, the best revenge against the WTS is to live a happy and productive life. How you spend your 24 hours every day is entirely up to you. I stopped judging people long ago.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit