A JW book stand just started near my work

by biometrics 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

They set up a stand at my college. They are there on Tuesdays. Twice I engaged them in coversation, so that they would have say aloud for all passing to hear, that they would shun anyone that would dare to leave their religion. The last encounter, I recorded and put on youtube.

NC

• xchange
    xchange

I'm out at UBC (University of British Columbia) quite a bit and in the Student Union Building, I see a table from time to time. No real set pattern of when they come and set up. Usually two young females. I

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

I encountered an elderly JW preaching from his car. He was parked close to the entrance of WalMart and called passerbys to his car and gave his semon. I let him talk and then asked him if he knew when the world was going to end. He handed me a small paperback book (Reasoing book?). He told me this book would answer my question. I gave the book back to him. I really wish I had taken it so I could have seen what they said but I didn't. Haven't seen him since.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Jehovah is speeding up the work.

Not in Canada.

• sf
    sf

Okay, case scenerio, if one were in my community and I found out about it:

Set up a table not too distant from his. Have a stack each of related news articles, youtube videos to view at-the-ready, of all recent news re; CONTI CASE. That of the RECENT UK news, archived fliers I've kept stored, poster boards featuring websites, settlements, BOE letters, etc., etc., etc. Then, I will stand ready to make a strategic counter-strike on each and every person he too encounters. They will, in turn, be well-informed, counterly, of what they were just 'fed'. Making it clear that what they just heard was only the candy-coated version. Thusly, they will walk away with both sides and be able to search and re-search what they were most likely, forced to 'taste'.

Do you have the skills and willingness to power yourself in this way? All it takes is imagination, brain-storming and sheer determination to help others see truth. It's really that simple. THERE ARE NO MORE EXCUSE in allowing this corruption to keep going on for even one more day. Next time you're at a kingdom hall or see a jw child dragging around a stupid bookbag filled with lethal (litter)ature...remember that!

Hello, it's JULY 2012. Go back through internet JW/EXJW history twenty years....and here we STILL are. Working our LIVES OFF trying to get this corruption stopped. Well, it's YOUR TURN NOW. As Farkel has brought up a gemthread, it's very simple to do what I used to do with all these types of precious info and knowledge from so many....

CUT, COPY, PASTE.

CLICK, COPY, PRINT, DISTRIBUTE.

We will be very grateful for this, as we would like to be able, at some time in our lives, to really put this shithole in the ground once and for all. A table next to a table is just so simple. And could potentially saves many lives, emotionally, physically, mentally and SPRITUALLY.

There is so much well doc-ed, detailed, solid information at your fingertips. It's all just a matter of getting yourself organized. Putting together an effective 'package', if you will, and distributing it EVERYWHERE.

Thank you for your support and contribution.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

sKally

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Print out copies of the major Newspaper articles regarding the Candice Conti Court case. Leave on his counter when he's not there...and or, stand next to his counter and hand out the copies to anyone who looks like they might want wt literature.

Coffee

• sf
    sf

Well? How'd it go?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit