Peter Singer Atheist Champion "A Pig Is Worth More Than A Disabled Person!'"

by Bubblegum Apotheosis 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

I think this is a serious topic that should be further explored. Do we really need to keep vegetative people on life-support? What good does that do to 1.) the person and 2.) society?

Eugenics, for those that choose it, doesn't seem immoral to me. We've all got to go at one point. If our situation is hopeless, why prolong it?

• NewChapter
    NewChapter
    I wish Richard Dawkins would have had an audience in Mecca when he told his audience to "Mock, Mock Mock!" and would he have come home in a body bag?

What the hell is wrong with you? Let me get this straight. You think the penalty for mocking should be death? WTF? You're right Bubble, if he was in any country that followed that bloodlusting, murderous, desert god, he probably would be in a body bag. And as you take people out of context and whine about philosophies that you do not understand, you call for the execution of someone that would mock you. Well I mock you. Mock, mock, mock. Are you sad that I'm not in Mecca? Are you sad that I am not dead?

Your moral compass has seriously been f**ked up by that god you worship. MOCK!

NC

• cantleave
    cantleave

A mocking bird woud be killed in mecca!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Peter Singer is an interesting thinker not afraid to tackle difficult subjects.

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

Slimboy do you agree with his thoughts? Slim what do you think of Dawkin's call to mock Christians? Hitler with his whacko Nazi party, started with hateful mocking towards the Jews, with name-calling, posters of greedy bankers, large noses. Do you support his rhetoric to tear a human being who disagrees with you, with ad-hominen attacks?

Peter Singer's apologists and suppoters cannot clean up all his unfiltered thoughts, his early work is not tame, and he supported people with disabilities to be removed from society. The clear path in a evolutionary world, would be to eliminate all the wasted money spend on individuals and groups who contribute no positive benefit to the human race. Welfare and Disablity animals who are "eater's, feeder's" off the herd, would quickly be left to die. Natural Selection tells us to get rid of the weak and infirm, to make way for a better, stronger species.

Richard Dawkins is allowed to spew his hate, his followers slither to his snake charming pipe, not realizing that many of them would be eliminated in his perfect world.

Singer's past lectures were blunt, his original thoughts are not what you posted, Before he was sanctioned and called out for his anti-disability remarks, he was a true believe in Eugenics. Peter Singer and Dawkins have no use for three legged (Diseased, Mentally or Physically) gazelles roaming the jungle, the lions and jackals are the first to eat these undesirable animals evolution should have eliminated. Christian morality has combatted groups wanting to kill off the weak members of society, and it's ironic, that the mentally ill and disabled members (living off the herds hard work) would defend the actions of these teachers.

• cofty
    cofty

Hitler with his whacko Nazi party, started with hateful mocking towards the Jews, with name-calling, posters of greedy bankers, large noses.

Godwin's law has been transgressed - go to your room!

Can you please give us the quote from Dawkins with context please?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Slimboy do you agree with his thoughts?

Some of them. At least he doesn't think all the answers to life's problems can be found in a book from thousands of years ago. He faces the difficult problem or constructing an ethical system from scratch bravely and earnestly.

Slim what do you think of Dawkin's call to mock Christians?

Better than Christians condemning non-believers to death and hell fire.

Do you support his rhetoric to tear a human being who disagrees with you, with ad-hominen attacks?

Are you describing your own tactics here?

• cantleave
    cantleave

Christian morality has combatted groups wanting to kill off the weak members of society, and it's ironic, that the mentally ill and disabled members (living off the herds hard work) would defend the actions of these teachers.

What is Christian Morality?

Hitler's extermination of the Jews.

Catholic Inquisitions?

Intolerant anti-everything findamentalist?

Comdenation of people who don't the writings of a 200 year old book of myths and fairy tales?

I don't think you mean "christian morality" you mean the advancement of tolerance - nothing to do with Christianity!!!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

"Natural Selection tells us to get rid of the weak and infirm, to make way for a better, stronger species." Natural Selection 'tells' no such thing, you ninny. Get a clue, and an understanding, before you discuss things beyond you at the moment. And stop calling for the death of those that would mock you! It's impolite. MOCK MOCK MOCK (would be dead in Mecca, to bubble's delight) NC

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Now Go Away, Or I Shall Taunt You A Second Time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8yjNbcKkNY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit