Do NOT be mislead, False Prophets will not inherit Gods Kingdom yet THAT is what some of you were!

by Greybeard 31 Replies latest jw friends

• harleybear
    harleybear

ldrnomo: I love that cartoon. I first say it at a church service and cracked up. I wanted to get a copy but could never connected with the mininster. Thanks so much for passing it on. My husband also appreciates your efforts. harley bear

• cantleave
    cantleave

Greybeard - Satan is much nicer than jerkyhoover!

If I still believed in fairy tales from old books Satan would be my preference. Much better than the Jehovah or Jebuz myths.

• Diest
    Diest

Could it be that Satan was just slandered? Afterall wouldnt you be mad if 1/3 of your perfect angels followed him instead of you?(What does that say about Jah if 33% of his angels didnt follow him) Wouldnt you be mad if your creation convinced 100% of your humans, that they could have the knowledge of good and bad?

• JWB
    JWB

The Son will rise on the THIRD 'day'!

A 'day' = 1,000 years in God's sight, so the third 'day' would start in the third millenium. When did Jesus die? About 33 CE. Add 2,000 years to 33 CE, what do we get? Why 2033 CE! Don't forget you heard this 'New Light' here first! ;0)

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

@ Diest,

Ok, I get what you are saying... So what is the rest of the story??? Is Satan our God?

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Greybeard, do yourself a favour and investigate Higher Criticism of the Bible- find out who wrote which scroll, why, and for whom. What the Witnesses and other fundamentalist religions do with the Bible is a magician’s trick- taking isolated scriptures completely out of context and misenterpreting thier meaning.

The Bible is a journey- not a map for a journey.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

If you were born on Tanna and your parents and great grandparents were waiting on Prince Philip or John Frum, would you be doing the right thing by yourself by waiting for them too?

What's the difference? .... If it is because you weren't born on Tanna ...................... Were you born in the Middle East?

• cantleave
    cantleave

Greybeard does this image effect you emotionally?

• cantleave
    cantleave

Would you judge someone who wore this?

• cantleave
    cantleave

You know you want to.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit