Wondering about this Child abuse thng,How do I file a case?

by aquagirl 14 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

1. Find his full name. Correct spelling. Aprox age. Height. Write down everything you and others remember about him, his family and friends. His old address. Hobbies. Year he moved in and out. Write down all your memories. Check his old home on google and zillow. Jog your memory and write in down in a few pages so an officer or an attorney can follow your story, and ask the right questions.

Google his name. Facebook his name. Do a White pages name look-up on line.

Even if statute has run for you, he will have more recent victims. If you need help, PM me.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

You know.Im planning on writing a letter to the local congregation,asking for a written record of mydisfellowshipping,because I dont want any ties whatso ever to their cult,especially now that the shit has hit the fan.Wonder how they will respond.Has anyone ever gotten a written statement of their shunning?.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

They are under WTBTS orders to not give you anything in writting. :(

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Sorry, I am no expert on this issue. Contact an attorney with a good record. Barb and Kerry Louderback-Wood can help you in that.

Randy

• Cacky
    Cacky

I believe in my state of Missouri, if I read it correctly, there is no statute of limitations for that, so it depends upon each state.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit