The Smoking Gun in the Conti Case!

by Diest 29 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Diest
    Diest

I think this thread got lost in the shuffle, so I wanted to make another one. These are some of the key pages from the deposition of the lead elder, Michael Lee Clarke. Clarke admits he gets his marching orders from the WTS. He also admits that they never told anyone about what happend. These are only selected pages from the deposition, but they are damning.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Thanks Deist, smoking gun indeed, may the ripples from this case continue until there is a policy change by the WT and all past victims get justice.

• Ben57
    Ben57

It would be better to see all the transcript except exerts with pages missing. If you have those photo copies can you get the complete documnt and post it somewhere or get someone else to post it

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Cheers Diest.

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

As a juror in a civil case I can see how I would not be pleased to have a bevy of WT lawyers there to object to testimony given about why they didn't call the authorities which was on the advice of the legal dept. That connects the dots from "rank & file" JW's to the WTB&T

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

easy to see the WT's way of dealing with it...theocratic warfare

Can't recall

I object

i don't understand

all typical court room stunts.

Oz

• life is to short
    life is to short

Thank you they very clearly say that Mr. Kendrick did in fact go DTD and that he only called the elders after the second child came forward.

Amazing.

LITS

• blond-moment
    blond-moment

Here is a link to the court site itself. It has all the evidence, testimonies etc.

Here is a link to the records in a more searchable format.

I found all the internal letters from the legal department, Brooklyn, and the elders also very damaging.

• Diest
    Diest

Blonde Moment, I just got a virus warning from your send space file. Malware-bytes detected a malicious file.

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

Thank you Diest and Blond Moment!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit