I have hired 2 more employees this week that are DF'd to go with my several jw employees...i am giving an amazing witness!!

by oompa 23 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

I had two new positions open up out of the blue recently and as luck would have it...for some reason i know a helluva lotta ex-jws lol! especially with two young and popular dfd sons who also hang with a lot of ex dubs...but that maybe is another thread....we are drawn to those with similarities very often and being an exjw is a pretty small club....and we left a true brotherhood to many and a network for sure to everyone else

so at work none of the non jws care for the jws and some have asked them to stop giving them paper crap and leave them alone...when one of them acted pissed that i had told some of the guys he would not ride with me to a jobsite lmao....of course they thought a new level of insanity had overtaken one of my normally great employees...so i told her "why would i not mention that to the shop guy/friends...im not ashamed of anything???"

and this is getting REAL interesting at work because biz has been awesome this year and i have been blessed by holy spirit apparently to be able to give nice bonuses and raises now this month...and have told my very long term jw key staff that they have been underpaid for way too long...that my view on biz had been too small and limited and that we all should be making at least double what we are making...and that my goal is to get them there in two or three years if not sooner...they have both worked for me for over 20 years and always had at least inflational raises and great benefits...and were family...and my best friend....and i still love these people and that is very hard most of the time... miss them sooooooo much socially and on vacations....i miss it guys...but for me there has never been an option to return from the instant i knew i had been totally deceived about the good ol NWT....my personal deal breaker...the final straw....but anyway i even got in that im planning on living a lot longer than MY GENERATION ever thought lmao...and so want more money and constant health insurance....so we will see if they are on board for the ride

but anyhooo...most of these jws would have an impossible time of making anything near what they can here....and so not being some apostadick....omg i just invented that...i also invented apostaphone...god i am so glad i dont have to use them anymore and walk outside my own home to talk so as to not offend jw wife.....freedom can be dammmm costly

man do i digress this morn...no coffee yet....so now that i have made peace with my jw situation finally (except for my parents total shunning...still working on that one.) so anyhoo again...i have decided to do REAL profit sharing with my old jw ustabfriends and now just employees...i have treated these people more than fair and shown my appreciation just l like i always have despite them testifying against me to a JC for apostacy...but i have been smart too since my lawyer of course said it would be stupid to fire them or to be careful to avoid a religious discrimination suit (yet i cant sue them!!) so i am "reaping fiery coals upon their head" by treating them sooooooooooo dang good that is sure as hell hard for anyone to bitch at me for being some evil apostate or mentally diseased mean boss....it really makes me smile.........oompa

• oompa
    oompa

dont be an apostadick....and yes i am desiging a tshirt

kill/awaken them with love...i feel so much more peace of mind and heart letting go of the urgency to PROVE anything anymore...i believe in me...my boys...the internet...and treating people really nice that have helped you build a good company...and i am going to do that no matter how bad they treat me....and i know it kills them sometimes....but they are going to see me nothing but positive and productive and more happy than in a long time....and ya two months sober can really change your perspective!!!!!!!.........oomps

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

That makes me smile too, Oompa.

Cheers

Chris

• BorgHater
    BorgHater

Wow Love it Oomps. And so great to see you're health back on track. ' YOU'RE THE MAN'

• Quandry
    Quandry

Glad to hear that you are excited about your business and well, living! The WTS would like nothing better than for your business, your health and your family to fail if you leave their organization. We have one shot at life, and can't let them take any more away from us. A life well lived is the best revenge! Glad you are getting back into the game!

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Way to go dude!

Now... go get some coffee!

• clarity
    clarity

Oompa you are awesome!!

Love your energy now ... just wonderful to hear this.

>

ps ......I used to be a little afraid of you when I first came on here ..........

you know ... with your scary avatar an all ... but now I, I ............. oh wait ....

that IS just your avatar ... isn't it?.

clarity

• Dagney
    Dagney

Very well played.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

LOVE IT! Be sure to have FOOD at all office meetings.....so they can "not share a meal with you".LOL!!!

• I quit!
    I quit!

I'm glad you are doing so well and are not being vendictive.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit