BETHELITES NOW PERFORMING COMMUNITY SERVICE

by MadApostate 15 Replies latest social current

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

Yeah, great way to get people to read your threads... false advertising!

The next time you post something and it goes unread, are you gonna give it another misleading title? If you think 'this group of xjws cant disappoint you more' because a silly little thread that you posted didnt garner the turnout that you expected, then I'm afraid that says more about you than it does about us.

Ever hear the story of the MadApostate who cried wolf? I'm sure you've got a whole gaggle of people who are just itching to read your further threads now. Congratulations.

Let's hope you don't ever uncover a really powerful expose, because it will probably be ignored. "WT affilliated with UN for past decade... Nahhhhh, couldn't be true. It's just that ole MadApostate making up threads again so we'll read his reprint of the JW who got ticketed for jaywalking."

Hmmm
    Natural selection assures that that which is not fit to survive, won't. This doesn't explain David Duchovney's acting career, but I guess it's the exception that proves the rule.

• gumby
    gumby

Hmmm....Yeah, great way to get people to read your threads... false advertising!

Now I feel like a doofball for answereing him.

I must agree with Hmmm MA....If you have a good thread....it will be read.
    No need to resort to schemes to get responses....you only leave a bad taste.Besides....this one takes the cake. How many loyal dub lurkers will be turned off by this thread and you prove their thinking correct....'apostates are a bunch of liars'!

• LDH
    LDH

MA:

FYI--Simon has changed the posting limits which you may not be aware of. For instance, I saw the thread but had almost run out of posts. I wanted to think on the issue before I posted a response. Others may choose to not use one of their posts to say, "Good Job, MA!" That's their business.

You are too needy, I think, waiting on anonymous posters to validate your position.

66 people read it. I'm sure they GOT THE POINT.

Lisa
    One of the 66 class

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Madapostate,
    Thanks for the info. I did not see your first thread, because I have not been online the last few days. Keep that in mind too. Only now have I started to have a "life" and I don't need this board like I once did.

So to keep it short, I will be around here less and less. Perhaps that would be a healthy thing on my part.

Is this a light saber in my pocket or am I just happy to see you?

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

JayHawk:

Thanks for the response. Yes, I agree. After a spell here, the "positives" are soon outweighed by he "negatives". My own time here is soon coming to an end.

=================================

LDH:

I could care less about folks responding to "ME". Its the overlooked CONTENT of this post that irritated me.

=================================

DUMB & DUMBER (a/k/a Hmmm & Gumby)

Everyone who for an instant thought they were actually going to read a post about a "GB Member" being arrested for solicitation is JUST TOO STUPID for comprehension.

Hmmm, folks "mislabel" threads here with some frequency. I have yet to see you go off on others, so I suspect that "Hmmm" is just another identity for one of the MA-haters.
    If you think all I do is post reprints of "JW jaywalkers", you are giving Gumby a run for title as "Dumber".

Gumby, despite the above, you deserve the title of "Dumber" hands down. YOU ARE A "DOOFBALL", if it took Hmm's post for your lightbulb to come on.

Both of you can feel free to NOT CLICK on any other thread that I may start, assuming I ever start another.

It's the stupid-ass majority here like you two that has finally made me realize that I am "casting pearls before swine".

Congratulations, you two have finally accomplished what out-and-out attacks never or ever could.

I'M OUT OF HERE.

Whoops, almost forgot:

FUCK YOU!!!

• Hmmm
    Hmmm
    DUMB & DUMBER (a/k/a Hmmm & Gumby)

Everyone who for an instant thought they were actually going to read a post about a "GB Member" being arrested for solicitation is JUST TOO STUPID for comprehension.

Hmmm, folks "mislabel" threads here with some frequency. I have yet to see you go off on others, so I suspect that "Hmmm" is just another identity for one of the MA-haters.
    If you think all I do is post reprints of "JW jaywalkers", you are giving Gumby a run for title as "Dumber".

Gumby, despite the above, you deserve the title of "Dumber" hands down. YOU ARE A "DOOFBALL", if it took Hmm's post for your lightbulb to come on.

Both of you can feel free to NOT CLICK on any other thread that I may start, assuming I ever start another.

It's the stupid-ass majority here like you two that has finally made me realize that I am "casting pearls before swine".
    Congratulations, you two have finally accomplished what out-and-out attacks never or ever could.
    I'M OUT OF HERE.
    Whoops, almost forgot:
    FUCK YOU!!!

Whoahhhhh. Hold your horses, there!

First: I was joking (mostly.... ok halfway... partially joking?)

Second: People often give provocative titles to their threads, but it's usually a play on words, a double entendre if you will. I don't often see people creating entirely fictitious titles to soothe their own overblown egos. If your content was worthy of note and discussion, it would have been noted and discussed.

C: I have made close to 300 posts on this board. If you think I've done all that as an alter-ego to some "MA-hater" then one of us has some real issues.

4th: I'm not one of the "we should be on our best behavior for the lurkers" carebears, but gumby's point is well-taken. Why project the apostate liar image with such sensationalist titles?

Also: I'll take your suggestion not to click on any more of your threads under advisement.

F) If the minor posts of mine and gumby's made you decide to check out for good, then it's probably the wise course for you... you are wound WAYYYYYY too tight over this. Maybe you should take a little break from the boards. Get out and smell the roses. Get some excercise.

Lastly: Was that F-U a threat or a promise. Please send a picture so I can decide how to respond.

Hmmm
    (who thinks this could be the start of a beautiful relationship with the new-and-improved MellowApostate)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit