Everyone should read this article by Philly Enquirer - Candace Conti has changed what will happen in the future for ALL!

by dreamgolfer 15 Replies latest jw friends

• dreamgolfer
    dreamgolfer

Great Article for all to read- Bravo Candace, you have made a HUGE difference!

Link below -

http://www.philly.com/philly/columnists/ronnie_polaneczky/20120621_Deadlocked_or_not__the_priest_sex_abuse_jury_did_its_job.html

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

An excellent article to forward to local papers. Keeps the Conti story in the forefront and ties it into other front page news.

• sf
    sf

"In all four cases, institutional loyalty blinded those in charge from doing the right thing.

And institutional power protected them from any consequences for their inaction."

Ronnie Polaneczky, Daily News Columnist
    Philadelphia Daily News

Email Ronnie Polaneczky

THANK YOU RONNIE!

What a relief. JW/WTBTS is NOW lumped with ALL THE OTHER CHURCHES. It's in print, in the media. I for one am very pleased to read these two statements by Ms. P here. It is indeed very profound.

Yep, too bad Ted isn't Alive! to Witness the Fall.

sKally, I AM KLASS!!!!

• sizemik
    sizemik
    In all four cases, institutional loyalty blinded those in charge from doing the right thing.
    And institutional power protected them from any consequences for their inaction.

Bullseye!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Such certainty may move the public to support the reform of sex-abuse laws that are currently so inadequate. They allow for the stalking, grooming and violation of children and for coverups that ensure the public is never the wiser.

Still, finally, here in Philadelphia — and in State College and in Oakland — powerful institutions that once appointed themselves as judge, jury and executioner are being called to task for what happened on their watch.

Not by one of their own. But by 12 of ours.

Regardless of the outcome, that is the way it should be.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

DOWN WITH THE WASHTOWEL SLAVEHOLDERY!

DOWN WITH JEHOVAH!

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

This is a good article, as it shows that the Watchtower leaders have acted with the same lack of integrity as the Catholic Church and other political institutions. JW's are trying to claim they are being victimised in the Candace case, but the world sees them as no different from other organisations that put their own interests ahead of their members.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Thank you again and again adorable Candace Conti, Attorney Rick Simons and of course da Judge!

• oompa
    oompa

EXCELLENT POINT JWFACTS!!! of course dubs look at news like this as dubs...and so do many exdubs at first...the reaction to so many things are just auto response...i catch myself doing it still...my oldest son is very n tune to when i do it and bitchslaps me kinda....god i love him!............oompa

but read it like THE WORLD does

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

I read this article the other day and 100% agree. People are sick of institutions that are supposed to be looking out for people's interest allowing children to be victimized.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit