Happy Watchmaker day to all!

by darthfader 16 Replies latest social humour

• darthfader
    darthfader

I have decided to reserve today as the day I shall revere the Watchmaker.

May the Watchmaker (blessed by he who makes things tick) watch over you and increase the complications in your life.

Cheers

• darthfader
    darthfader

I see you are all speechless in awe of the Watchmaker (blessed be he who makes things tick) and his complications...

• finally awake
    finally awake

Sorry, I worship Juan Valdez and the Holy Coffepot

• darthfader
    darthfader

Dear FA,

A coffee pot is not nearly as complicated as a watch, therefore my god is more powerful than yours...

Although I hear that Juan Valdez creates these magic beans that bring a nation to it's feet every morning. I have to say that's some power there!

• darthfader
    darthfader

One way or another, I'm going to beat this thread into success. (success for me is three posters other than myself)...

• darthfader
    darthfader

Just remember there are only a few timezones left to pay homage to the Watchmaker (blessed be he who makes things tick).

Make your life complicated while you still can....

• avishai
    avishai

Do you work on watches darth?

• darthfader
    darthfader

No I am but a lowly IT professional, the sacred role of watch repairer is reserved for the devoutly spiritual priests...

Thanks for asking.

• Caedes
    Caedes

So what happens now you have three other posters contributing?

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

If today is Watchmaker Day, Darth, then either the Watchmaker is another friend of Thor or he is Thor under another name.

I can go with either. And I respect your faith. (Unlike certain other religions we all know, Thor is happy and tolerant, not a jealous god or I wouldn't be part of his happy band).So long as you are honourable and brave, I think that'll do. Respecting the hammer would help, and I'm sure he'll respect the Great Timepiece or whatever the Watchmaker has. For me, I'll stay with Thor, though.

So Happy Watchmaker Day to you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit