Conti Dep Pages

by dontplaceliterature 22 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Thank you for sharing dontplaceliterature. Guilty! Guilty! Guilty!

• Dagney
    Dagney

Wow.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Does anyone know where to access the complete depositions?

Also, what about copies of the exhibits?

• awaken2004
    awaken2004

I emailed the court reporters at the courthouse this morning. I will try to get a copy of the trial transcripts.

• awaken2004
    awaken2004

I'm kinda slow I can't get the file open. Help?

• free @ last
  • free @ last
  • Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

THANK YOU!

• Quendi
    Quendi

Isn't the Internet wonderful? No wonder the WTS hates it so much and urges its followers to minimize their use of and contact with it! Twenty years ago very few of us would have known anything about this case and could forget about getting files, documents and records about it. But now...

The siege against the WTS is tightening, my friends, and its Governing Body knows it. Look at the statement put out about the trial. In the past they would have simply ignored it because they would have bought the silence of the victims. But this time the victim and her legal counsel knew this story could go viral if it got on the Internet. That is happening now even as the WTS prepares for a long appeal process that likely will end up in the Supreme Court of the United States. There it expects to claim victory at last as it has so many times in the past, but I think this time the WTS and its Governing Body have miscalculated.

But long before the high court will hear any arguments, the WTS is already losing in another court: the court of public opinion. The gross misconduct of Catholic prelates in the handling of the pedophilia within its ranks has made the WTS a very unsympathetic figure now. To be sure, as the Philadelphia Inquirer has already noted, there are similar cases emerging from different sectors of society indicating the days are gone when money and gag orders kept these stories out of the media. Now, if only the rank-and-file would open its eyes.

Quendi

• Diest

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit