Texas father who killed daughter's attacker won't face charges

by coffee_black 17 Replies latest jw friends

• coffee_black
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy

We could all be where this father is now, if we found ourselves in that situation. I am a mild mannered person with my temper strictly under control, but if anyone threatens my children I become a very different beast.

My sympathy goes to him and his daughter.

• wasblind
    wasblind

That father needs to be unleashed in some Kingdom Halls

• Glander
    Glander

A welcome breeze of common sense in our legal system.

• undercover
    undercover

I read about this. I think what saved the father from prosecution was that once he got through beating the guy, he realized he really hurt him and needed to get him medical attention. Once the fury was over, he came back to his senses somewhat and was actually worried about him.

Personally, even if he hadn't called for help, I wouldn't indict him. He beat the life out of someone he actually caught raping his child. The guy deserved to die. Saved everyone a lot of time and money and a cell space for some other lowlife.

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

Thank God, that POS he beat up deserved every bit of it.

• Sheep2slaughter
    Sheep2slaughter

I'm glad he won't be charged. Maybe the society should think about protecting children too. Maybe huh!

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

And they say our legal is system is completely corrpupt? Not in this case! Good verdict!

• I quit!
    I quit!

If he would have lived he would have done it again. The father saved other children from this predator. I can't imagine a lot of people with small children in that neigborhood being sad that he is gone.

• james_woods
    james_woods

You just don't want to mess with Texas.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit