New Experience Of The Carjacker & The Jehovah's Witness

by minimus 21 Replies latest jw friends

• chichimama_2
    chichimama_2

I was sick at my stomach till I read fade_away's experience.

Very entertaining. I feel all better now .

AKA ,

Ranchette

• smiddy
    smiddy

Classic guys just CLASSIC, LOL

smiddy

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

Recycled JW urban legend...this one has been around for awhile. Surprised you're just now hearing it.

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

What a doosie!

Is there no contrived experience they won't believe?

SHEESH!

• minimus
    minimus

Yes, a JW urban legend sounds about right!

• undercover
    undercover

That happened the same day that the Conti trial verdict was handed down. The angels were so busy protecting this JW lady from being carjacked, that they forgot to influence the trial jury to hand down a verdict favorable to Jehovah's the WTS legal team.

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

That happened the same day that the Conti trial verdict was handed down. The angels were so busy protecting this JW lady from being carjacked, that they forgot to influence the trial jury to hand down a verdict favorable to Jehovah's the WTS legal team

yes undercover that's correct.

you see it works like this: when the JW's are persecuted it's because they have the truth and Satan hates them.

When the JW's are reveared, it's because they have the truth and Jehovah loves them.

so no matter what happens the JW's are always "the truth". quite simple really.

• Reality79
    Reality79

I've heard this story told in so many different ways it gives chinese whispers a run for its money!!!

• Poztate
    Poztate
    I`ll lay a few WBT$ magazines around my property and..
    Maybe the bear will quit taking a dump in my yard..

Or at least if he does have a dump he will have an aiming point

• blondie
    blondie

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2003-05-21/news/18229005_1_cancer-survivor-mother-corner

This woman should have flashed to magazines too.

Murderer Of B'klyn Grandma Gets Max

BY NANCIE L. KATZ DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER Wednesday, May 21, 2003

A drug dealer whose errant shot at a rival killed a Brooklyn grandmother on her way home from church drew the maximum sentence of 25 years to life in prison yesterday.

"We have to send a message when innocent people minding their own business can be killed when someone recklessly fires a gun," Supreme Court Justice Robert Kreindler told convicted killer Darryl Sommerville, 22.

A Brooklyn jury needed just an hour last month to find Sommerville guilty of second-degree murder in the fatal April 9, 2002, shooting of Gloria Logan in Bedford-Stuyvesant.

Logan, a grandmother of three, had just stepped off a bus on her way home from praying at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses. Her only child, David Logan, is battling cancer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit