New Experience Of The Carjacker & The Jehovah's Witness

by minimus 21 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

My mom told me this as it was related to her.

A Witness is suddenly carjacked! The man tells the sister he is there to steal her car! She begs him not to take the car as it is the one she uses to take her elderly mom to the doctors. He shows a gun and means business and she gets out. He gets behind the wheel and turns back and notices in the back seat there are 2 magazines, a Watchtower and Awake!

He promptly gets out and tells her he wants her to get back into the car. He didn't realize she was a Jehovah's Witness and that his estranged dad also is a Witness!

She encourages him to at least call his dad and try to get back together. He says he will.... THANK GOD she had those magazines in her car! The angels must've been watching over her.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

That might work for my problem..

I`ll lay a few WBT$ magazines around my property and..

Maybe the bear will quit taking a dump in my yard..

............................ ...OUTLAW

• iclone
    iclone

OMG...Barfalicious!

• fade_away
    fade_away

I had a similar experience.... I was walking from school once when a Jehovah's Witness man snuck up behind me and said "Join us or die at Armageddon!" What could I do? I was being held at Bible point! He put a WT magazine in my hand and asked me if I deny the WTBTS as being God's sole channel and mouth piece. I said "yes and here's why..." Then I pulled out a copy of Ray Franz's Crisis of Conscience and held it in his face in a religious Mexican stand-off. Bible/WT mag vs. CoC. As soon as he saw the author's name, he screamed like a vampire exposed to light and he melted into a puddle of bubbling acid. Thank Ray I had a copy of CoC with me. His spirit must have been with me that day!

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL.

• lost1
  • Kojack57
    Kojack57

That's a nice experience but the j-dubs have a habit of lying. Theocratic warfare stipulates that they can lie to either hide the truth or stretch it beyond belief in order to entrap unsuspecting victims to the BORG.

Kojack

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Fade away: That's freeking funny!!!! I would be more inclined to believe your story.

Kojack

• minimus
    minimus

Jehovah God takes care of his own.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I wonder what would happen if, instead, the carjacker saw point down pentagrams and upside down crosses, and Satanic materials in the car. Perhaps they would think that Satan will possess them and panic, returning the car. Of course, there is also the risk that Satan would guide the cops to that car, get the jackers thrown in the paddy wagon, and the car returned to its rightful owner--and the carjacker spending a long time in jail. It really is bad luck to mess with Father Satan and those who are loyal to Him.

Unlike the filthy angels, who usually dump those faithful to them just when they need help the most. These stories are usually made up, and could be based on the fact that witless abuse their cars and run them into the ground. Even so, more carjackers who jack the witlesses are likely to keep the damn car. The angels then laugh at the injustice, while the carjacker gets away with it. Then the angels turn on the witlesses, watching for the tiniest signs of loss of faith. The more abuse the witlesses get, the more the filthy angels benefit when the witlesses stay faithful.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit