Who Passed Jesus' Inspection In 1919?

by Cameron_Don 17 Replies latest jw friends

• designs
    designs

sacolton- What you doubt the miracles in Cleveland Ohio!

• I quit!
    I quit!

Hey Cameron, I have news for you. There was no 1919 inspection and if there was those boneheads would have flunked royally but not as bad a the present day Watchtower would have. BTW I realize you already know this.

• Zordino
    Zordino

This is one of the most stupidest teachings the WT Corp has ever come up with and they have a LOT of Dumb teachings. Even when I was a young lad and was deep into the mind control (I was a born in and I actually believed most of their horse shit) the whole 1919 thing didn't make any sense and it triggered a Lot of doubts along with some other ridiculous belief's.

1919 is just some made up BS so that the FDS and GB can have some connection to the scriptures and give credibility to their Authority. A person would have to be a complete Dunder Head to believe this one.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

7 million dunderheads do.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Its all moot since its obvious by now that Jesus never returned and inspected anyone in 1919. Its embarrassing the Watchtower still preaches such garbage.

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

Uh? No one.

Jeebus died over 2000 years ago.

• stillstuckcruz
    stillstuckcruz

Their passing of an alledged "inspection" seemed to be determined by those who "stick with the Organization". It doesn't matter what you believed at any given time, as long as it was in the same line the Org. The latter part of the paragraph states(regarding that inspection):

Some, however, failed that inspection and consequently lost their privilege to continue in the King’s “business.” (Matt. 25:16) It was as if they were not diligent in replenishing their supply of spiritual oil, like the foolish virgins. And like the sluggish slave, they were unwilling to make personal sacrifices for the sake of the Kingdom[Organization] The majority of anointed ones, though, showed unshakable loyalty and a strong desire to serve their Master even during the difficult war years

^It's apparent that the point they are trying to push is that the ones who clearly had "failed that inspection" had not failed on account of their beliefs(which is supposedly what that inspection was based on), but they failed because they did not "stick with the Organization".....even if those ones belived some of the very same things they do now!

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

During my study, I met that claim with a question that they show me the literature that was published at the time of the inspection so I could compare it with what they were claiming about it now. They declined, and it was one more thing on a long list of things they failed to prove. Poor guys, I don't see how they had the fortitude to put up with 2 years of me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit