Do you think it's sad Ted Jaracz is not here to reap what he sowed.

by yesidid 11 Replies latest jw friends

• yesidid
    yesidid

After all Jaracz was in charge of the service dept which formulated and enforced the “silence” rules and others which are now a source of such pain for the Watchtower.

Shame he died without having to face the consequences.

• laverite
    laverite

Um...HELLO. He was one of the annointed. Don't you think he already knows about this? Maybe they have their own version of CNN in Heaven. I bet Jehovah gave him a good spanking.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

It's people like him that make me wish for such a place as a torturous hell.

• Glander
    Glander

Itenerant preacher (my aunt and uncle help feed him in the 30's when they were pioneering together) gets promoted through the ranks to the post of Spiritual leader, Governing body, etc. and president of a billion dollar corporation. That brings out a persons true character. Obviously, he was never a father. I wouldn't want his epitaph.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

F*** Ted Jaracz. Sorry, but that's all I've really got.

• baltar447
    baltar447

If even a quarter of what's been reported about him is true, he's scum of the highest order.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

"The cradle rocks above an abyss, and common sense tells us that our existence is but a brief crack of light between two eternities of darkness." - Vladimir Nabokov, Speak, Memory

I know the truth. Ted Jaracz didn't.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It wouldn`t matter to him..

It doesn`t matter to anyone in the WBT$..

They don`t care..

........................... ...OUTLAW

• yesidid
    yesidid

It wouldn`t matter to him..

It doesn`t matter to anyone in the WBT$..

They don`t care..

They may not care about the victims.

But they do/he did, care about the reputation of their precious cult.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I only hope Father Satan takes care of that scumbag, real good. This is a prime example of a soul that deserves damnation, working with the filthy angels to help ruin lives. I can only imagine this scumbag being reincarnated as someone that is going to have a miserable time in life, and I hope for massive karmic debts that he will not be able to prevent by developing his own soul. This is wickedness to the extreme, and Father Satan is sure to punish Jaracz to the extreme.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit