Are JW unik ?

by happy man 42 Replies latest jw friends

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

hey, yidrat and unhappyman, 'the other side of the story'?

Read 'Wolves among Sheep'; 'Blood Crimes'; the trial transcripts of Manuel Belize; there's your other side of the story.

Now, isn't that CLEAR AS MUD?

And what postion is it you are considering/reconsidering? A child shall die/not die/die/not die___depending on what friggin' DAY IT IS?

In 1975 a crack team of publishers was sentenced to death by a judicial commiteee. They promptly escaped from the cult and now live life on the run. If you have a problem ... and if you can find them ... maybe you can contact the A--postate Team"

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Hi Hillary:

I think we are basically saying the same things, merely from different angles.

I'm not sure of your circumstances, but my wife and all of our respective families that we have meaningful contact with are JW's. They are sincere and good people, and I acknowledge and respect that. I know that there are many such like them who live their lives peaceably.

That is one angle. The other is what I object to: the forced conformity described as "unity" or "peace" by the WT society. Imo, the good we see comes from the individuals, rather than WT society dictates.

As for the existence of "absolute" good and evil, I suppose it depends on your definition of absolute. Yours given in your post I would agree with. One persons absolute will not be another's.

Good comment from Ginny, and spot on. She's a wise bird.

Expatbrit

• ChristFollower
    ChristFollower

Happy Man,

Welcome. We don't disfellowship those with dissenting views here. Do you really think JW's are unique?

Is it any more religions on earth who have over 6 million members
    There are a billion communists in China, does that mean that communism is the true politics?

who not are taking a part inn war
    JW's are like parasites. They are defended from harm by the local civil government, and their country is protected from invasion by their local military of their government, and they piously proclaim how righteous they are for not defending their neighbors. Get a clue my friend.

and not take part inn politics
    Really? You haven't seen JW elder politics have you? Why did the WT join the UN and actively promote the UN politics? What is wrong with politics anyway? Oh, you don't know do you? I can see that deer caught in the headlights look now.

If i compere widh other organisations who i now, the problem are minimal. We can see a clear thing today, evrything is breaking upp
    WT propaganda. Proves nothing. Everything is NOT breaking up. This isn't the end of the world. Beath deep happy man. Deep breaths. Now repeat after me "I am going to be ok".

ther we have a bigg mess, widh a lot of
    fithing between diffrent parts inn the C
    That's because they have freedom of speech. JW's and the WT would have fighting in their midst IF they didn't disfellowship those who disagreed on minor points. There is no disagreement in the Borg of Star Trek. That's why the WT is called the Borg.

I think we live inn very difficult times when it seems that evrything is breaking down, peopel dont now what to hold on to.
    Hold on to God. You don't need to hold on to any Organization.

So i think dispite all errors we as JW are rader happy that we are outside this mess.
    Happy like someone on prozac.

Who else can we find widhout any protection?
    I want to puke. JW's are protected by the governement in which they live in. Do you think JW's live in their own country? Maybe in their imagination.

Who else is telling the messege of kingdom on earth
    Not JW's. They don't even know what the kingdom of God is. What is it happy man? There is that deer in the headlights look again. Christians are telling the message of the kingdom on earth. You should go to an orthodox church sometime.

who else is telling the name of the lord, as jesus learnd us blessd is your NAME, inn his pray.
    Again not JW's. His name is most likely Yahweh. But they don't say that do they? Again, all Christians in all churches know what God's name is.

who else try to follow evry littel bibel law, most religion say, do what you want, it is not so important,
    You mean the antinomians? Not all Christians are antinomian.

when i read on this sites for a fuw month i must say, most of the peopel here is like lost sheeps, wondering where to go,
    Oh, like the WT has any kind of answers. Hey happy man, some of the people here were KICKED OUT by your "loving" Organization.

dispite some errors i think it is better to still be aJW, widh all ther good and bad sides, for me the god are in majority.
    Ok, I dare you: go to your elders and tell them they are wrong. Tell them they have errors. See how long you last before they kick you out too, and when they do, we'll be here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit