Are JW unik ?

by happy man 42 Replies latest jw friends

• happy man
    happy man

Is it any more religions on earth who have over 6 million members, and who not are taking a part inn war, and not take part inn politics
    , some say we have more , but i dont find anyone who is inn almost evry country on this earth, it can not be easy to lead this peopel, some here complain very much, but if you will lead 6 millions you will se it is not easy.
    If i compere widh other organisations who i now, the problem are minimal. We can see a clear thing today, evrything is breaking upp,
    inn nations and inn diffrent organisations, from UN to smaler like Swed protestantic church, ther we have a bigg mess, widh a lot of
    fithing between diffrent parts inn the C.
    I think we live inn very difficult times when it seems that evrything is breaking down, peopel dont now what to hold on to.
    So i think dispite all errors we as JW are rader happy that we are outside this mess. But one thing I have been thinking of, the bibel say, it will come peopel who wil lhurt Jehovas peopel, and i think that can not happend beaucause we are so frendley, and dont make trubel to anyone. Inn my mind I have think this is wrong, never will happend, BUT SUDDENLY THIS INTERNET W AS ONLINE,
    and terribel acussions to JWs, and now i see that this can happend, see hez 38. 10-11.
    Who else can we find widhout any protection?
    Who else is telling the messege of kingdom on earth,
    who else is telling the name of the lord, as jesus learnd us blessd is your NAME, inn his pray.
    who else try to follow evry littel bibel law, most religion say, do what you want, it is not so important,
    when i read on this sites for a fuw month i must say, most of the peopel here is like lost sheeps, wondering where to go,
    dispite some errors i think it is better to still be aJW, widh all ther good and bad sides, for me the god are in majority.

Can you tell one?
    So who nows , you are perhaps fullfilling a profhetia here, but this is my one smal thinking, and speckulations, and ofcuorse i can bee wrong, but it seems ti fiit.

• moman
    moman

happyman,
    Do you understand the "blood policy" of JW's?
    Study it in detail, try to be objective as best you can.
    When you have finished, you will come to one conclusion, its not biblical, ITS MURDER, yes, MURDER!
    The JW's have let untold innocents die needlessly on their altar of nonsense!
    Have a happy day.

• speechless
    speechless

Did you ever read:

John 14:6

"I am the way and the truth and the life..."

FACT: Jehovah Witnesses are NOT the way to salvation! Lest you defy the words of Christ and blaspheme His glory!

Wake up, read scripture, and the "truth will set you free"...

• Gopher
    Gopher

Happy Man,

If you are happy as a JW, please go there, enjoy it! But PLEASE do not tell us what a wonderful place it is. Many of us have come out from JW's, and tried to live by its rules and do its deeds. It is NOT the loving spiritual paradise they claim to be.

The problems are minimal, you say. Have you read this board? I don't even have time and space in this post to go into the serious problems confronting JW's. For starters, there have been false prophecies, terrible consequences from their disfellowshipping and shunning arrangements, decreasing membership and income in most Western countries, their constant retreat on the blood issue (what is allowable for their member's consiences), and the huge molestation / pedophile scandal showing up in courts and which may appear soon on American national television on Dateline NBC. And there is more, space doesn't permit me to tell all the problems that the JW's have brought on themselves and their members through teaching man's ideas rather than the word of God.

"We are so friendly and don't make trouble to anyone"??? Give me a major break. Do you believe an outsider can really agree with that statement? You JW's go door to door with the message that God is about to instigate a horrible slaughter on over 99% of mankind. Do you think people really enjoy that version of "the good news of the kingdom"??? Do people really want to hear that the Creator speaks only through you JW's??? Again, give me a major break.

As far as "not taking part in war or politics", there are other religions that isolate themselves from mankind and do not share in civil duties, either. JW's are definitely not "unique" in that regard.

The WT organization makes you as a JW "feel" special and unique, but they really turn their members into narrow-minded, judgmental false prophets of doom. How deluded to believe one can be a "happy man" when held in bondage to such a system as the JW's perpetrate.

You say "Most people here are like lost sheep, wondering where to go". That may be true of those JUST LEAVING the JW's, but most do not wonder where to go -- and most know to avoid going back to the slavery of the JW's. I believe what the 2nd president of the WT Society, JF Rutherford, said: RELIGION IS A SNARE AND A RACKET. And that is especially true of the one he named Jehovah's Witnesses.

J.R.Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense.
    Mark Twain (1835-1910)

• Bodhisattva
    Bodhisattva

If a religion produces good people, or attracts good people and makes them even better, shouldn't those be the very people who are in the best position to serve their fellow man by

- Choosing public servants with their votes
    - Being public servants
    - Determining when the unfortunate choice of making war is the right choice; participating in the public debate and in the defense of their fellow man
    - Demonstrating by their love of those who fall short the same thing Jesus demonstrated, that every little Bible law is not important, only love of God and one's fellow man (neighbor)
    - Helping the poor through charities and personal effort
    - Giving blood to save lives, even of ignorant people who won't give blood but need a great deal for their "allowed fractions" to be oproduced
    - Not worrying about numbers all the time, only to fudge them when they go south

What do you think of Jesus' statement, "the poor will always be with you"?

1) No sense ever helping the poor except through Bible Study to become Jehovah's Witnesses, at which time helping them is clearly first their family's responsibility, then that of the state, um no sister I don't know anything about those forms, why don't you go downtown and wait in line and ask that question to the social services people, but don't miss field service!

2) At that point in time Jesus was saying that it was appropriate to use the oil for him, but that helping the poor is something that should be done ordinarily - any time you're not anointing the Messiah, really - just as the disciples had often used contributions to help the poor in the past, and as most Christian groups do today, rather than plowing all contributions into new real estate and publications that have the most impact in the number of trees killed.

Bodhisattva

• Celia
    Celia

Catholics are in almost every country of this world... and have been for much longer than the JWs...

who else is telling the name of the lord, as jesus learnd us blessd is your NAME, inn his pray.

Jesus never told us the name of God, did he ? or if he did, where? Not when he taught us the Lord's prayer, for sure...

Am I the only one thinking that HappyMan is faking it... I mean with the english language ? A foreigner (as I am) will not write english the way this guy is writing it...

• happy man
    happy man

Celia.
    catolics, give me abrek,
    can you tell me what the german catolics was doing widh there catolic brothers in europe in second word war?
    can you tell mee what the peopel who was catolics done widh ther fellow brother inn Ruwanda, even nuns where condemd for helping to folish peopel sp they could bee killd, and what did the catolics in kroatia done widh there brothers in bosnia and serbia,
    i dont think you can find any religion who have more blodd on there fingers then chatolic curch, trying to have the wordley power, despite was jesus say, dont be like kain and kill your brother
    This is the issu, must we follow this military systems and go out killing even our freinds inn beleife, or can the religion make us saying no to this madnes, as we today se growing on our earth.
    There you have the bigg diffrence, Jw are one nation who say no to all this mess, we are not german, americans, france, we are one peopel, one nation on earth who is saying no to nationalism and go killing our fellow man, this is a very important point, when you will find this fruits from who is the true religion , never inn my life i can follow a religion who say you must go aout kiilling your brother, this is from the devil, even if we find some smaler group who have this beleife, it is not the same as JW who are inn ALMOST EVRY COUNTRY, and defenity is o stick inn the eay on the kings inn this times, who dont like this, they want power over all man, doing what they are telling the peopel, and they using nationalism very effektive to sett upp peopel, like in former yougoslavia, or US sens 11 sept, PEASE STOPP THIS MESS, say no to this military man and politiks who are try to folish you to get out inn war.
    Jesus say even love your anymie, in this piont i think JW have a very strong case, and i think you must admitt itt,
    Matt 6: 9-10

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Happyman, why not join in on the conversations and have a good time? Let your hair down and enjoy. Let's face it, you don't get this kind of action at your local Kingdom Hall, right?

Guest 77

• moman
    moman

happyman,
    Do you understand the BLOOD POLICY of the JW's?
    Just like organ transplants & vacinations they are trying to squirm out of this non-bibical deadly belief.
    Why don't you respond?
    The JW's don't have to worry about fighting wars, others do this for them & secure their freedoms, while the JW's condem them.
    The WT controls peoples brains, they don't need to wage war!

• expatbrit
    expatbrit
    one nation on earth who is saying no to nationalism and go killing our fellow man,

When your God is going to do the mass slaughter "soon", why dirty your hands? Just move into their houses after the birds have eaten their flesh.

Expatbrit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit