Will the Society Publish and Repent?

by unclebruce 17 Replies latest jw friends

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Be nice if the court order included full disclosure via the Watchtower magzine.

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

CANDANCE IS NOT AN APOSTATE! SHE IS A BOLD WOMAN THAT HAS MADE A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN THE ORGANIZATION! HER LAWSUIT AND HER OWN VINDICATION YELL'S, THE WATCHTOWER HAS BEEN FOUND "WANTING AND LACKING" FOR EVERYONE WHO DECIDES TO REMAIN IN!

The Apostates are the Hopni and Phineas type men who hid pedophiles from the congregation as a whole. Jehovah has judged the Watchtower Society and found their Pedophile Parachuete Packages full of gaping holes. Candance has brought in new light to some old dim witted men.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

phhhtt!! tell it to the judge! lol.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

PS: Gramatical pedantry aside, reformers are um.. there are no polite terms for Watchtower reformers. I thought we wiped those sicko noongs

offline ten years ago?

unc who is proud of his apostate sister

• cedars
    cedars

Nope. Like the UN scandal, it will simply be one of those things they don't discuss.

It would be nice though...

Cedars

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Excuse my getting a tad excited re: apostate or non. This is a Watchtower cover i'd like to see.. this is the internet, don't like it create your own. Come to mme screecking that CANDISE IS NOT AN APOSTATE! indeedv only a 'never-a-dub' could even think that sh*t lol.

Yes Cedars,

if the watchtower rank and file get even a whiff that something doesn't smell right with their Christ-like mediator.. faith could be undermined and the whole house come crashing down. Lying by omission, another weapon in the Watchtower armoury.

unclebruce.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

oops double post..

EDIT:

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

There are people that think the WT can be reformed? That's a new one for me. How can one reform god's channel on earth? All direction comes from Jehovah--not from within.

LOL

Reform is not even a concept that can be applied to a group of people following ancient reptiles.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Hi New Chapter,

Ten years ago there were even JW Reform Forum where secret negotiations were discussed. I was even privately warned to go easy on them by some who were and still are considered "leading apostates". My position was that softening Watchtower Policy on things such as 'the blood issue' would only entrench my JW friends and relatives further into the cult. Reform from within was madness at best and quite creepy in execution.

unclebruce

where there is secrecy there is no truth,

where there is no truth, there can be no justice.

• TOTH
    TOTH

I doubt it. They skirted 75 and blamed the lemmings. They skirted the U.N. thing and said it was library access they sought. Taking responsibilty is what a true leader does. These ass hats are parasites living off the backs of the lemmings.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit