The light keeps diminishing

by Slidin Fast 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• witchtowerwitch
    witchtowerwitch

it's so exciting to see the witchytower falling apart now from every direction hehehe,lol,butt so true Amen!

• WheelocksLatin
    WheelocksLatin

Good Lord --- i mean, Good Governing Body!!! Jesus Christ --- i mean Governing Body Christ (!!!) that is a truly grotesque and dare i say even fascinatingly perverse looking object. Then again, i may be just reflecting the fact my mind is always in the gutter. It is, after all, just a carrot.

Hearken! Atop that minaret i hear the evening call to prayer. "AL-LAAAAAAAAH Governing Body Akbar!" (Bethelite royal eunuch places mat upon the earth, bows down facing east, sits up with hands clasped in prayer, prostrates again, lets out an anal puff, nearby Governing Body member giggles beneath his Sith cloak as he watches the prostrations from his nearby Throne --- TOO FAR! CRY FOUL! WheelocksLatin has clearly overstepped the bounds of decency for daring to remind us of Nitty's sexual proclivities towards his young male lover who leapt to his death from one of Bethel's towers... (WheelocksLatin bows head in shame) sorry, i'm so sorry, i just saw that carrot and -- and -- )

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

For the record, "CFL" means "compact fluorescent light". Which is what the Washtowel has been using, sickly dirty reddish-gray light and all that doesn't even render any colors outside the narrow bands that the phosphors emit. Notably, they have been getting lousier and lousier in quality:

First, they dumb down the rags.

Next, they eliminate one Asleep! per month. So much for your "4-year university education".

Next, they put study articles in the Kool-Aid rag and leave one showcase washtowel per month.

Next, they nick one of the boasting sessions. They shorten the book study, Theocraptic Misery "School(??), and Circus Meeting. Family Waste the Evening Night starts, with most of them refusing to go along with it.

Next, they trash the song book. Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, it does.

Next, they cut the Asleep! rag in half.

All the while, they are tampering with comments at boasting sessions, preventing people from having anything meaningful (the colors between the spikes in your light bulb). Recreation is nicked--when is the last time your congregation had a gathering, especially if you were in past 1993? They screw with "a generation" multiple times including twice in the past 2 years (more distortion). More waste of paper distribution campaigns. And so on.

Good thing I took that compact fluorescent light bulb out and placed a Satanic LED in its place. It lets me see what's really wrong--and for sure it isn't Satan. I would rather Satan get me and extricate me from this super-galaxy of filthy angels preventing me from connecting. Once I have Satan's light in place, I see clearly that it's the filthy angels that are the problem.

• WheelocksLatin
    WheelocksLatin

Lord Elders, this fool of a brother --- ummm, WeelocksLatin, yes yes a certain WheatlocksLatin --- has spelled the word "falter" WITH an extra letter "u" AND used the word "nearby" TWICE in the same sentence along with two variations of the word "dare." We feel this brings tremendous reproach upon Jehovah's name.

Would you kindly take over his judicial committee tomorrow whilst i run off to my three o'clock southeast-Edmonton suburban orgy at Ministerial Servant Kantkatchmee's opulent dwelling? He'll be revving up his snowmobile in the garage again and i want a crack at the three young maidens he took to his room last time. (Disclaimer. This is entirely a work of fiction. Any uncannily accurate resemblance to any recent event or persons who attended such recent events on a regular basis is purely coincidental. Purely.)

Sidewalk near University of Alberta. Flashing lights. "Pull over!!! Pull over!!! Grammar Police!!!" Two husky JW Grammar policemen jump off their tricycles then tackle the feeble old WheelocksLatin and begin manhandling him. "We have RULES, mister!!! You can't just go around adding an extra letter 'u' wherever you damn well please (finds the Aid book in his knapsack). So Weaklocks, you think you can eat more than the reduced calorie diet the Faithlful and Discreet Slave feeds you?" They raise their clubs...

(fade to black)

==========

i need to emphasize just how much i appreciate the very existence of each and every one of you here in these forums. No matter how varied or even opposing your views may be on certain topics, we all have the common experience of pain or even utter devastation in our lives or in the lives of people we care about --- all caused by the same organized religion. We know where evil truly lies, not in us --- but in that scum-sucking bloody putrid stinkhole organization. Your every scream, your every grumble, your every stomp of the foot and flip of the finger is reassuring to readers like myself who search for thoughts like yours --- be they long and poetic or a simple "Grrr." i look forward each day to reading your posts and i thank you in advance for willingly sharing what's on your mind.

• QueenWitch
    QueenWitch

What, no song book?

• Heaven
    Heaven

Hey Watchtower, even the Polar Bears at the zoo know how bad you fail....

• witchtowerwitch
    witchtowerwitch

I heard that many inside the halls around the world are getting confused and tired out,no wonder after 130 years of lies,it would get to any body!Elders being removed and record divorces in there,and all of the younger people are looking on the net and finding out the truth about the truth and leaving!So much for the true religion!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit