Accidental Posting of 2015 Release on JW.ORG

by rosesinbloom 30 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Phizzy
    Phizzy
    "Stupid is as stupid does" Forrest Gump.
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

Cappytan...Faded. Done. And away.

no DA, and I don't want trouble.

• steve2
    steve2

There was an earlier thread on this - and some kind poster provided an overview of the suheadings in the brochure - but I think there was no link provided because by that time it had been removed for jw.org. It is hard to imagine this having been a deliberate addition to jw.org only to be taken down within a very short period of time.

It would be interesting to know the back story to what happened.

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

I linked the wrong thread above. This is the one that discussed the new release:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/188250002/return-jehovah-no-return-address

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Have fun trying. I will simply blow them off while I continue leaving my sun-worship lights up. And I hope by then they are struggling with the financial collapse, rendering them totally unable to get around to me. Hopefully, by then they are having trouble getting enough wealth to continue, and the whole religion crashes and burns because they cannot get access to donations that carry value.

On the other hand, if the dollar has not yet become toilet paper by the time they push this crap, watch out. They decide that my dedication was a legally binding contract and show up with their attorney, and fill out a court summons ordering me to either go to the boasting session or go to court. And Saturn will be favorably placed at this point, after a retrograde into Scorpio that runs June 16-September 18. It will return to Sagittarius on September 18, and my hope is that the Neptune 9 Pisces will kick in and render them unable to do anything. And no, they are not getting any of the items--silver or emergency lights--I got to prepare myself for the coming crisis.

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing
    Am I going to have to start closing the blinds and hiding from the elders at my door again???? I'm too old to still crawl on my knees!
  • steve2
    steve2

Wild Thing, are you afraid that, during an unannounced visit, the local elders will find all the local Witnesses who have been reported missing during field service locked up in your basement? You'd better close those blinds and go into hiding right now!

• Absalom
    Absalom

So witnesses downloaded something from a jw.org approved site, and are scared to show people? I have seen and heard nothing from any of my high up sources at bethel about this supposed leak. From where is her fear coming?

I don't get it at all. My family is on that stupid app everyday and they didn't see it.

• steve2
    steve2

Absalom wrote:

I have seen and heard nothing from any of my high up sources at bethel about this supposed leak.

Looks like your "high up sources at bethel" have evaporated into the mists of your imagination.

God contacted to me last night, but this morning I'm damned if I remember exactly what information he imparted to my then-receptive soul. It was probably something like, "You're such an important person to have a link to me and I'll keep you posted if there are any signifcant developments". I'm an appreciative soul who can only humbly say "Amen!" to that.

Folks, you heard it here first.

• Caminante
    Caminante
    This brochure (Returh to Jehovah) will be released on Friday afternoon at the convention.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit