Accidental Posting of 2015 Release on JW.ORG

by rosesinbloom 30 Replies latest watchtower bible

• rosesinbloom
    rosesinbloom

A couple of weeks ago someone posted that jw.org accidentally posted the 2015 regional convention release. I can not fine the thread now.

I saw a picture of it yesterday. A sister had downloaded the PDF and read it that night.

It is a 16-page brochure entitled "Return To Jehovah", with a purple background.

It has been designed specifically for inactive ones are those who have been raised around the truth but never baptized. The elders will be in charge of visiting those who have been didfellowshipped.

On the first page it has an area to write down the name of the person who will be receiving the booklet.

So whoever is giving the booklet will give it to the person as their personal copy.

• Absalom
    Absalom
    will you ask the sister to send you the pdf file, and then release it?
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    Ugh, goody goody. I guess this gives me a reason to finally put away the Christmas decorations....
  • cappytan
    cappytan
    Ugh, goody goody. I guess this gives me a reason to finally put away the Christmas decorations....

Faye: I can't remember, are you faded or did you DA?

• WasOnceBlind
    WasOnceBlind
    Great.....another awkward conversation to look forward to with my Dad.....
  • William Penwell
    William Penwell
    I have not heard of this brochure being accidentally released but I think was this deliberate? I have learned that things like this sometimes are planned.
  • truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    After all these years I would love to have a couple dub elders show up at my door and try and convince me to come back. I wish them luck. I would pretend that I didn't know any thing about the over lapping generation thing. I would say something along the lines of,"Boy that 1914 generation are all gone now!". When they introduce the new light I would get them to explain it. It would be so much fun. LOL
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/188360001/starting-shunning-will-stop-brochure-first-step

I hear it was released through the app, then pulled. Please get the PDF and share!

• rosesinbloom
    rosesinbloom

Absalom, no sorry. She was really nervous just showing the cover, hoping she wouldn't get in trouble.

My understanding is it waz up about a day before it was discovered and taken down.

• sir82
    sir82

WTS is stupid, but they have cunning to burn.

It seems hard to believe they'd accidentally post something months in advance of its release.

But I can't figure out it is to their advantage to do so.

Maybe they are that stupid after all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit