I miss Outlaw.

by Chariklo 36 Replies latest jw friends

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

WasBlind LOL.............

We Don't need anyone between us............

LOL U Won't hurt..............

Just lot's Of Kisses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darth is Still Here LOL!!!!!!!!!! he's just Mellow.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCCjv2OiTxE

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

what happen?

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Outlaw............

still

MIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

He's my fan come back now!

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I think it was hinted at by others that the whole Rick Fearon fiasco may have taken its toll on him, and/or played a role in his decision to quit for a while. If that's true, it would be very sad. It may simply be that he was tiring for a while before the fiasco hit the forum, and he saw it as his duty to stick around just long enough to vanquish Fearon and leave the forum in the generally good state it is in today for the enjoyment of others. On the other hand, maybe his absence is down to the fact that he no longer has a "worthy adversary"? This is all just postulation on my part. I really have no idea what his reasons are, although I'm sure they are good ones. I certainly know what it feels like to be "overwhelmed" by JW-related things from time to time, and need a break from it all.

Rick had far too many people who pitied him and it empowered him to take his ridiculousness to the bitter end. Tolerance can be to a fault when someone fully realizes they can ultilize it to their own advantage. That guy was a walking commercial for his show which is clearly against the guidelines. That was a crazy time for JWN and I could see how it just put a bad taste in Outlaw's mouth, but I don't really want to speak for him.

-Sab

• shamus100
    shamus100

Burial was at noon a month ago.

Ungrateful ingrates! >:O

Rick Fearon is awesome and I want him back. I was a great time for this board - it showed clearly just how plain nuts this board really is. ;P

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Maybe he's doing a George!!!!!! and this Happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So He's LIKE F**K THIS SIMON!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!

Outlaw.............U brought here...............

don't dissappear 4 ever LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O27RzZEOkeA

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

I only knew of you for a short time but loved the laughs.

I hope you're doing well and want you to know YOU and your hilarious posts are missed.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Yep, he is missed around here.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Outlaw is fun. Often people that turn everything into a joke, do so to mask a certain sadness.

I hope this is not the case with outlaw. I miss him too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit