I miss Outlaw.

by Chariklo 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Someone mentioned Outlaw to me the other day.

I do miss him. I thought he was coming back after a break.

Does anyone have an update?

• snowbird
    snowbird

I miss him something terrible.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

I miss the laughs. No one's funnier than Outlaw.

• nugget
    nugget

He is such a big personality and no thread is complete without his wit and charm. I miss him too.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Yeah, where the hell is he?

Hope he's OK.

Maybe some busty, beer-toting Bavarian girls will tempt him back, ya think?

OUTLAW, drop by and say hello!

• LV101
    LV101

I miss him, too. Loved the graphics --- always good for a laugh.

Phone home, Outlaw! Be the prodigal, Outlaw.

• sizemik
    sizemik

I miss him too . . . but I've always been a terrible shot.

• cedars
    cedars

I think it was hinted at by others that the whole Rick Fearon fiasco may have taken its toll on him, and/or played a role in his decision to quit for a while. If that's true, it would be very sad. It may simply be that he was tiring for a while before the fiasco hit the forum, and he saw it as his duty to stick around just long enough to vanquish Fearon and leave the forum in the generally good state it is in today for the enjoyment of others. On the other hand, maybe his absence is down to the fact that he no longer has a "worthy adversary"? This is all just postulation on my part. I really have no idea what his reasons are, although I'm sure they are good ones. I certainly know what it feels like to be "overwhelmed" by JW-related things from time to time, and need a break from it all.

I certainly miss OUTLAW and I wish he would return and lighten up the forum once more with his wicked sense of humour, and interesting graphics!

Cedars

• scotoma
    scotoma

I don't miss Outlaw. To me he was the "neighbor's dog". Sometimes barking at stuff in the middle of the night. Very disruptive to the constructive flow of conversation. If this were a well moderated board he would have been gone a long time ago.

• talesin
    talesin

Ann and others - Not to worry, he said he was taking a break. I won't comment further on reasons. Search his history if you want to know more.

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit