New Video aka Sparlock- View of Active JW

by XBEHERE 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

If you want the video to have any impact at all, you have to get your Dubs to trash the concept before they get their DVD

The more adamant they are the better.

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

i love that video (haven't completely watched it though, couldn't fathom it). just the other day i was talking to my mom about not being allowed to watch the smurfs and how ridiculous that was. and they are doing it again! all they will accomplish is making children hate that religion and making young people wonder how dumb that is.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

It also goes to show how they suck the enjoyment out of everything. Good grief, JW kids have naff all to enjoy anyway...to deprive Caleb (JW kids) of the little pleasures of childhood is just evil and pointless.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

It's all about planting seeds. Some sprout overnight, some take longer and some are frozen beneath the ice, waiting for the warmth of spring. But the main thing is to plant the seeds.

Oh oh I know a song just like that!

O come all you slaves of Jehovah most high, who've given your hearts to your God

Come out to the work he's entrusted to you, walk pathways your master has trod

The seed that is fine you've been given to spread, on soil that is able to yeild

Fine fruitage to God if you faithfully work, and you do your full share in the field

• Lurker555
    Lurker555

I see. You can criticize everyone but the illuminati.

Thanks for revealing your true colores JWN

• Pig
    Pig

who cares what these old farts thing.

You can bet that most teenagers are watching vampire and wizard flicks at the movies.

They would laugh at this sparlock shit.

There is no "red pill" for JW's.

It's a build up of info.

You start to think.... "that's stupid" "that's stupis".... "thats also stupid"

then you realise, "allot of stuff is stupid", actually "ITS ALL STUPID"

then you leave

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

"3 people in the car ( a pioneer and 1 elder, 1 publisher) said that it was good. Yes you heard correctly GOOD! The pioneer even stated that the annimation was good and it is short enough to hold a young childs attention."

You have to remember that these are the same people programmed to say, "that was the best convention ever," after every convention... despite the fact that they slept or daydreamed through most of it. The pioneer basically said it was good because it was colorful and short... the same thing I'd say about a sexy sister's dress, "animation is good and it is short enough to hold this old dude's attention." If there are any sexy sisters left in the bOrg these days.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit