2012 District Convention: Talk re: DVD release

by blond-moment 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

Thanks for the links.

• baltar447
    baltar447

Ugh, I am listening to the "spiritual mother" talk. Disgusting doesn't begin to describe how I'm feeling.

• baltar447
    baltar447

Thank god for VLC and accelerated playback.

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

AHA HA HA, in the back ground towards the end, but definitely before the talk is over, listen closely you can hear people rustling around getting their shit together.

So much for what the guy was saying, they just wanna be ready to get the hell outta there.

• daveysmithy30
    daveysmithy30

Hi wannabefree, do you have by any chance the final talk on Sunday which had the release of the drama dvd walk by faith?

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

daveysmith30 ... by the magic of Sparlock TWW

Never Let Your Heart Become Terrified!

• wannabefree
  • wannabefree
  • wannabefree
    wannabefree

Symposium: Motivate Right Hearted Ones to Love . . .

Their Spiritual Father

Their Spiritual Mother

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Yes, thank heaven for VLC's spatializer. The sound was all jittery otherwise.

For those who haven't the patience or stomach for it - approx 29 mins in (I skipped through most of it to cut to the chase):

"Now in the future, even more of these animated videos will be available for downloading from our website ..."

The speaker goes on to say that this DVD is a special release to basically give a taster.

So I guess these animated videos will be public domain anyway. Pointless kicking up a stink about youtube, huh?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit