I'm dating a minister

by laverite 15 Replies latest jw friends

• cofty
    cofty

Wishing you every happiness laverite.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Isn't that how it always happens? You meet someone special when you're not looking for anyone. Good luck...I hpe he turns put to be the man of your dreams!

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

La Verite: " I haven't dated before so the kids have never been introduced to anyone. This has been very much on purpose. I'm keenly aware of the kind of quality person who I would want to be with as my children always come first. I do have friends, of course, and my children come along to lunches with friends, etc. A couple of times now, we've all hung out together, and he's been introduced as a friend."

That's exactly what I did as a single parent and I have no regrets. I love meeting people who enjoy discussing religion (without proselytizing or being judgemental). It's fascinating to hear other's perspectives and everyone I've met who was into religion as a conversation topic has been fascinated by the JW experience. So it's kind of a reverse seed planting thing. Good luck to you and your family!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I'm happy for you. I'm wondering what kind of church this is? What denomination?

• tec
    tec

I hope for all happiness for you, Laverite. Kind and gentle sounds wonderful.

Peace to you both,

tammy

• finally awake
    finally awake

Good luck! I hope he turns out to be everything you are looking for :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit