Who AJWRB Speaks For

by Shawn10538 16 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Lost Generation, you say,

Okay, deep breath. This kind of shit does not HELP THE CAUSE!

A free blog (wordpress.com), where a doctor posts on his patients? And puts up pix of the dead baby....cuz I'm sure that the JW parents approved of that!

The blog itself is shit, nothing modified from the original wordpress template, including the "About page" and the left up links in the sidebar. Add to that its brand new.

A JW coming across this would spot it a mile away as "apostate propoganda"

If you have any control over this, get it off the web.

Nothing you say has any bearing on this matter. No laws have been broken, unlesws the doctor did. That is his concern, not ours.

Randy Watters

• TD
    TD

Clinton B.White of Hattiesburg, MS has been an MD for 26 years and practices perinatal and neonatal medicine. Among other things, he has served as the Chief of Medical Staff at Forrest General Hospital and co-coordinates a developmental care training program for Mississippi NICUs.

A simple phone call should be enough to verify if this is his blog and it sounds like Zen is on top of it to me.

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

http://drclintonb.wordpress.com/2012/05/31/swollen-misfortune/

No way it is made up 'apostate propaganda' he only mentions the JW in an incidental manner,the article has more to do with the pathology of the case with poor outcome.

There are a LOT of dramatic cases of JW and no blood many with script potential Dr Kildare back in the 1960's had a whole show.

Many clinicians have blogs (and TV shows) and write about patient cases preserving client anonymity.

• betterdaze
  • Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth
    Songs About JWs (1), Jehovah's Witnesses / Friends - Jehovah's ...

www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/217659/1/Songs-About-JW 10 posts - 8 authors - Oct 30, 2011 EELS Jehovah's witness leave me aloneJehovah's witness i'm not at homeKeep on a-knockin' ... a very big deal that there was a Dr. Kildare with Richard Chamberlin where a Witness refused a blood transfusion. It was amazing to hear the word Jehovah's Witness on TV entertainment. ... it's got no feeling ...
    - AMAZING I went and googled (see my keywords in bold) and was pointed right here at JWN that show ended in 1966 so I am old.I remember the show and the stir it created among us JW who were less than 1 million worldwide. Yes,Freddy Franz made us a 'controversy' and tens of thousands dead....
  • Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

OK looks like it is the Filipino Dr. Clinton B Balud in the Philipines. That makes sense since his blog features pictures of filipino people. This will make it harder to contact him, but I registered for the site, and I will send him an email as soon as I get a login.

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

I emailed Dr. Balud. It looks like he is the right one. I'll keep everyone posted.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit