Who AJWRB Speaks For

by Shawn10538 16 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

http://drclintonb.wordpress.com/2012/05/31/swollen-misfortune/#comment-68

Read the story. Look at the picture. Give her a moment of silence. Shed a tear. Hope for change.

• Shawn10538
  • Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I think this post needs a warning, there's a picture at the link which some may find distressing.

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

I think we should name her since her parents probably didn't name her. We need to keep her picture in our hearts as uncomfortable as it might be. Her parents are probably picturing her in a perfect body in the new system by now. They forget so soon what she really looked like. And what do you think it FELT like to be that little baby? What about her suffering? Who is going to remember her suffering. I feel I must. I must feel her pain, every moment of her pain. I don't want to ever forget her. Dear God let her pain be mine. Let the pain of the next JW baby to suffer this ailment be mine as well. Snap the parents out of the haze of cult programming just long enough to save the next child.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Okay, deep breath. This kind of shit does not HELP THE CAUSE!

A free blog (wordpress.com), where a doctor posts on his patients? And puts up pix of the dead baby....cuz I'm sure that the JW parents approved of that!

The blog itself is shit, nothing modified from the original wordpress template, including the "About page" and the left up links in the sidebar. Add to that its brand new.

A JW coming across this would spot it a mile away as "apostate propoganda"

If you have any control over this, get it off the web.

• TD
    TD
  • Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

I don't have any control over it and I am attempting to contact the doctor. i guess it didn't occur to me that it might be fake. i'll look into it. thanks for waking me up on this. I tend to take things on face value. The doctor has been replying to others so I'll see if I can get him to call me. But in the meantime we don't really know that it is fake. If it doesn't match up I'll take this post down.

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

Well, so far, it seems that he is a real doctor. I found him in Hattiesburg MS, and I left a message for him. His name is Clinton B White. It may be his first post on his blog and he may have created the blog just for this post, but so far it doesn't sound fake. There may be legal reasons why he had to do it that way.

As for the wordpress blog being very low tech and still using the basic format, that really doesn't mean anything. MY blog still looks worse than his and mine still says "Just another wordpress site" under its title. So chill out while I try and contact him.

If it is real however, I'm going to use it on AJWRB. This is exactly what people need to see as disturbing as it may seem. It's easy to turn the next page in the newspaper when you hear about another JW baby being killed. But with this image, you won't forget this child.

since we probably won't learn her name, I am going to name her Hope Mercy Justice.

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

Lost Generation: "including the "About page" and the left up links in the sidebar. Add to that its brand new"

Actually the site is NOT brand new and there are at least 5 other articles posted. You apparently did not scroll down and look for other articles. It's all right there. The whole thing looks legit to me. But I think your real concern is not whether or not it is real. You apparently just have a problem with how shocking it is. If that's the case I say, GREAT! It should be shocking when parents kill their children over this stupid rule. I am putting it up. Hope Mercy Justice deserves to be known in our world. She was murdered by her parents. She was murdered by the Watchtower corporation. Think about HER more, not yourself. She has something to say to us. The leats you can do is give her a platform to speak, and this may be the only one she ever gets.

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

bttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit