JWs Proclaimers of Satans Kingdom

by Nambo 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Nambo
    Nambo

Plainly, and as confirmed by Jesus words of a "generation", it wasnt Gods Kingdom that was established in 1914.

But is it worst?

The notion of 1914 comes from the Bible according to the Watchtower, and from Russells Pyramidology.

Firstly its nonsense that it would be hidden in the Bible, otherwise surely Jesus himself would have known it, along with the alteration of Jewish history to make it fit in with the primary source, namely, the Satanic Pyramid.

So, and as belived by Rutherford, the Pyramid is a Satanic Witness set in stone, from which Russell belived he discovered the date of the birth of a Kingdom.

Now whos Kingdom would Satan be announcing?, plainly not Gods, as even the Angels didnt know, so it must be his own.

Now, what happened as a result of 1914?

The formation of the League of Nations, the first step towards Global governance, aka, the New World Order, aka, the 7 headed Beast of Revelation that is in Satans image.

So, have we been, inadvertantly, not announcing Gods Kingdom that hasnt arrived yet, but Satans kingdom whose birth was 1914?

No wonder they refuse to drop the 1914 date.

No wonder they hate Christianity.

No wonder they make us partake of the blasphemy of refusing the Emblems of the New Covernant every year!

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Or maybe Jehovah, Satan, Angels and demons are just people's imaginary friends.

• Nambo
    Nambo

"Or maybe Jehovah, Satan, Angels and demons are just people's imaginary friends"

Even if that was the case, the First world war, the resultant League of Nations/United Nations and JWs proclaiming a "Kingdom" starting from 1914 are not imaginary.

• cofty
    cofty

So what was Satanic about the League of Nations?

• Nambo
    Nambo

"So what was Satanic about the League of Nations?" Even the JWs say the UN is the Beast of Revelation, the League of Nations was just its earlier form.

• cofty
    cofty

Nambo - I didn't ask you what the Watchtower says about the UN I asked you to explain why you think the League of Nations was Satanic.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

I was walking by the UN once, and I could smell sulphur.. .

But that's just about how all of the city smells!

• Nambo
    Nambo

"Nambo - I didn't ask you what the Watchtower says about the UN I asked you to explain why you think the League of Nations was Satanic."

Oh, sorry Cofty, (though you didnt actually ask me why I personaly thought it Satanic).

Pretty much the same as the Watchtower really, the Beast of Revelation is made in the image of Satan, so its his kingdom, he gives it its power.

What is the Beast of Revelation?, its all the seperate kings and Kingdoms of the World joined onto one body, Global Government in other words.

Whats the League of Nations?, the first step to the same Global Government, its next step was the United Nations, another world war will be so devastating it will possibly morph into a real power, It is claimed Albert Pike predicted such.

I work at British Government, I asked somebody in a rather high position about Gordon Brown wanting to give up British Soverignty for a Global Government, (I exaggerated an article from the New Zealand Herald which reported Gordon Brown calling for more power to the UN and a New World Order), the person replied that they thought it a good idea and proceeded to reel off a list of all the good it would do the world, no wars etc. Rather like some of the verses in Revelation 13.

The previous global government was Satanic, thats why God seperated all the nations at Babel.

I could go on for pages about how evil this Global Government is shaping up to be from a purely secular aspect.

But I wont bore you all here.

If you are interested just do a load of Google searches and see what you think of the result, wiether it will be a good thing? or a bad thing like Global Communism or Global Nazism.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    JWs proclaiming a "Kingdom" starting from 1914 are not imaginary.

JW's didn't exist before 1931. Before then, there were the Bible Students.

Predictions by Russel:

• 1877: Christ's kingdom would hold full sway over the earth in 1914; the Jews, as a people, would be restored to God's favor; the "saints" would be carried to heaven ( Charles Taze Russell and Nelson H. Barbour, The Three Worlds (1907) as cited by James Penton, Apocalypse Delayed, pages 21-22. )
    • 1891: 1914 would be "the farthest limit of the rule of imperfect men. ( Charles Taze Russell, The Time Is At Hand (1891) as cited by James Penton, Apocalypse Delayed, page 44.)

Clearly, Russel's actual predictions did not come true.

Whether or not some "inivisble spiritual" event occured is purely speculative and frankly utter nonsense.

We know exactly what caused world war 1914. It's documented in history books. I'm not sure why people feel the need to tie some spiritual connection to things that can be explained and understood in the physical world without magic forces.

- Lime

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Or, maybe Jesus just talks the talk? Jesus was supposed to save us--but, 2000 years later, we are still experiencing the same problems.

At least Satan walked the walk. He didn't waste any time in blowing the lid off Jehovah's attempt to enslave you and me. Unfortunately for us, Jehovah resorted to force when Satan prevented the scam from working. And Satan was willing to risk everything, including Jehovah's friendship, in order to do this for us. Besides the fact that Satan actually did something in the immediate present, not promising to do something sometime in the future.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit