Earth's birthday and going into a new world age cycle

by mind blown 23 Replies latest jw friends

• mind blown
    mind blown

I copy/pasted info from this site. I thought it interesting:

http://www.care2.com/greenliving/gregg-braden-a-new-world-age.html

It’s a 5,125 year long cycle that indigenous people have known as a great world age. And our great world age, the present world age, began in the biblical era in 3114 BC and it ends with a rare astronomical event on the winter solstice, December 21 the year 2012 AD.

It is a fact that we have lived at least four of the these world age cycles in the past. We are now completing the fifth and moving into the sixth world age cycle. And it is a fact that the close of each cycle in the past there have been great changes on the earth, physical changes that have been catastrophic to the people living during that time. We've actually entered into the 2012 window of change right around the year 1980. And the zone closes right around the year 2016.

• mind blown
    mind blown

I kinda goofed on this didn't I

Not birthday of the world, but birthday of civilization....

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It is going to be interesting to see how the witlesses respond. The year 2012 is a very spiritually active year. First, the Age of Aquarius in February. Then December 21, 2012. Of course, the pigs at the top are going to fight humanity's advance--along with Jehovah and his filthy angels who want us all broke, sick, stupid, and enslaved. And I am sure the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger is going to pull out all the stops to make sure everyone pious-sneers this fall. Already, the Sparlock video is a stepping stone to ban all fun for children.

This is an especially busy time for Satan and His Demons. They have to prepare mankind for the Age of Aquarius--which came while man was looking for that lousy jesus coming. Mankind is WAY behind in preparing--too many are still stuck as Christians and will either not research it or will abide by the LIE-ble even if it is proven wrong (sounds like abiding by the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger even if they can be proven wrong). As long as too many people are stuck in that Piscean mode, Satan has tons of work to do. And, if December 21 is going to be significant, Satan has His work cut out for him to get as many people as possible into free-thinking mode before then. Hopefully, more will start waking up--including cross-referencing everything they think is absolute truth. They will be surprised to find out how much "absolute truth(??)" is actually an absolute lie.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Sorry to burst your bubble but the " 5,125 year long cycle" is not a fact. Just do some research from reliable sources on how and why some people have used different formulas to come up with this.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

The year 2012 is a very spiritually active year. First, the Age of Aquarius in February.

Aren't you a few hundred years out?

• sir82
    sir82

Oh it's a fact?

Well, that clears that up.

So long as somebody on the internet says it's a fact, well, sign me up!

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Interesting, though

• Caedes
    Caedes

Noting for shits and giggles on december 22nd.

• JeffT
    JeffT

From the article:

Gregg Braden: I think anyone reading the words of this conversation knows that this is no ordinary time in the history of our planet or our civilization or our lives.

A question Mr Braden, when was there an "ordinary" time in history and what made it ordinary? And back in the sixties I heard that the age of Aquarius started then. Did I miss new light about the date?

• mind blown
    mind blown

Maybe he means fact because of the Mayan calender count as well as astronomical significance end-date is that a 26,000 year astronomic cycle ends and begins anew.

Wasn't the Age of Aquarius was something about hair? The Age of Aquarius is a about the precession of the equinoxe. One complete period of this precession is called a Great Year or Platonic Year of about 25,920 years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrological_age

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit