Head ship...

by TimeBandit 13 Replies latest social humour

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

The JW idea of headship is getting a blowjob followed by a sandwich...Uh, wait, they only believe in the sandwich...Uh, wait, they just jerk off to the idea of getting head. Uh, wait, they're not allowed to jerk off either. Damn. So why are the Vaseline sales skyrocketing in their local areas? Uh, wait ...Anyway, Praise Jehovah.

Chris-

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

In MY houshold as jws, my wife was always an equal. We made all the important descisions together and her input was always highly regarded. Only then did she make me a sandwich, unless of course it was my turn to make her one, Subway rules!

Chris-

P.S. Damn Spiced rum......(hic)

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

Damn, I got a tooth pulled today and the Vicodin mixed with the rum is pretty amazing. I was peeing off my front porch a while ago and I could of swore I saw my neighbor drive by and do a double take...I bet she was impressed.

Chris-

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

My wife plays the piano and sings. I'm trying to teach her a Metallica song but it sounds sort of funny on the piano right now. I'd better get to practicing my Gibson Les Paul so I can play along when she practices 'Ride the Lightning'...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI8xrnOrftM

Chris-

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

She's going to be coming home from work in a little while. She Is an RN and an administrator at our local hospital. She works the night shift. I thought about offering her a body massage when she gets home but I'm afraid it will just turn into a ploy for me to seduce her. Maybe I'll just rub her feet after she makes ma a sandwich...

Chris-

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

I bet I'm the only guy in my community that knows what a clitoris is...I bet I'm the only one in my community that can flick it with my tongue and get my head squeezed to the point of my eyes popping out!

Chris-

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

LOL

PS drink some water b4 you go to sleep to lessen the hangover

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

Thanks for the advice broken promises! I thnk I'll drink some more rum to lessen the hangover as well.

Chris-

• darthfader
    darthfader

I may be the head of my family, but my wife is the neck that turns me... :)

• InterestedOne
    InterestedOne

Although mixing vicoden & alcohol can feel good (I've done it), I later learned that vicoden, in addition to the synthetic opiate, has a large amount of something like tylenol in it, so the combination is really hard on your liver.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit