Yet Another Sparlock Thread (YAST)....

by darthfader 6 Replies latest social humour

• darthfader
    darthfader

Oh Sparlock.... how could they treat you this way. You deserved much more than the bin.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

I wonder if Sparlock met up with my old doll Sally,my mother threw away when I was five. She thought she looked demonized,because her eyes opened and closed. She was made that way,geez. Sorry,can't say Geez.

• darthfader
    darthfader

Well, every little thing he does is magic...

and

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

so...

He's a being from another world that is so much more advanced than we are technologically.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Instead of s tarting another Sparlock thread, I'll use this thread for my thought.

So, in the next installation of the Jehoover friend series, and following the logic of the first video, it could go something like this:

[Cue toy story like music Caleb coming thought the door with this 'Listen and Obey' DVD, and putting it in the DVD player. Mom walks in, suspicious]

MOM: Caleb, does this story have a magical warrior wizard in it?

CALEB: yes! His name is Sparlock!

MOM: and Sparlock is magic?

CALEB: yes! He sure is!

MOM: Caleb, who likes magic, Jehoober or the Satan monster?

CALEB: [despondent] the Satan monster.

MOM: right. So do videos with magic wizards make Jehoober happy or AAANNNGRYYY ?

CALEB: angry. I'm a gonner at armageddon, right?

MOM: that's right, as of now you're a gonner. But there's something you could do to change that. . .

[cut to next scene. Caleb placing the "Be Jehoobers Friend:"Listen, Obey, Be Depressed" DVD in the garbage bin]

MOM: good boy Caleb, that was a close one. I started to feel the storm clouds of Armageddon gathering for a moment there. .

• darthfader
    darthfader

And thus we witnessed the birth of "Meta-Sparlock"!!!

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

DARTHFADER - that's funny, I was going to name my thread "The Meta Sparlock Thread" , but thought better of it. Great minds think alike!

• darthfader
    darthfader

You should create a "Meta-Sparlock" thread where we can discuss all the threads about Sparlock.

I need blue ray and high definition to really feel the poor wizards pain...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit