hey

by jnrtigbfxd0 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

Welcome. Something tells me you have interesting insights to add--speak on up!! We're all ears...

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

Howdy and welcome!

• james_woods
    james_woods

I am trying to banish any skepticism or negativity about this post.

So far, I am saying OK.

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

Welcome! I have much of the same experience as you. I looked at "apostate" sights before I went to bethel and served in bethel for years and put my doubts behind me. The way I was treated at bethel when I made some minor youthful indiscretions showed me that this could not be Jehovahs organization and I had to move on with my life. It is a long journey, but we are here to support you.

You will find that we are a varied group in different stages of our life progress, anywhere from current serving elders to attending meetings but trying to stay under the radar to inactive to completely out of the org. How you procede now is up to you, but take your time and choose your steps carefully.

• finally awake
    finally awake

Welcome!

• flipper
    flipper

JNR- Welcome to the board ! Nice to have you here. You are among supportive friends here. I hope your plans for going to college go well for you

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

Welcome bud, I sent you a PM if you check them at the top right of the screen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit