hey

by jnrtigbfxd0 26 Replies latest jw friends

• jnrtigbfxd0
    jnrtigbfxd0

hey everybody im new here. currently a pioneer in my early 20's, started straight out of high school, now wanting to go to college and working on getting out of pioneering. also a former bethelite, ill make a thread on that soon.

p.s. also a lurker for 4+ years, even before going to bethel. so i already know lots of info discussed both here on the forum and within the JW world.

• tec
    tec

Well, welcome then, jnr.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Welcome! Can't wait to hear your story about your Bethel career.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Hello. Would be interested to hear more about your time in Bethel.

• Kool Jo
    Kool Jo

Great to have you here...I'm sure you got lots to share!

Kool Jo

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Welcome jnrtigbfxd0 , being that your a long time lurker of this site and others I'm sure,

what conclusion have you drawn up of the WTS. corporation ?

Has the information that you've attained changed your thoughts about this organization ?

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Hope you can totally escape soon

congrats on removing the blinders

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Welcome to the forum Jnr.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Welcome jnrtigbfxd0 to JWN. Have you read Raymond Franz's books (i.e., "Crisis of Conscience" and "In Search of Christian Freedom")? If you did what did you think of them?

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

Hello,

So lurking here prior to Bethel, what made you decide you wanted to go to Bethel after reading posts here? If your views have changed since then, what done it and what's your view of the future? Has Bethel helped you cement the reality about wts?

College is the way to go at your age, well at any age for those who gave up that part of their life for the sake for the cult.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit