Jehovahs-Witness.net should change its name to Sparlock-Obsession.net.

by Low-Key Lysmith 21 Replies latest jw friends

• cedars
    cedars

Very true Low-Key - the hype will blow over eventually, but I think Sparlock will linger as a symbol of suppressed childhoods for all of us who were raised in the organization.

If you're looking for TRUE obsession, try typing in "Thor" in the forum's search option, and see how many times elderelite's name pops up!!

Cedars

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

I'm just breaking balls. I'm as prone to obsession as the next guy.

• elderelite
    elderelite

cedars, im a little concern that you take my worship of THor as an obsession. ITs a deeply held religious feeling that i think should be shared with others at every oportunity so that they too may know the joy of praising the thunderer!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Ya Low-Key, it has gone viral here but I think it's hilarious. It'll die down soon enough.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

"This shit is completely out of control"

My sentiments EXACTLY ! ! ! I wonder what's next ? ! ? !

• cedars
    cedars

Elderelite

ITs a deeply held religious feeling that i think should be shared with others at every oportunity so that they too may know the joy of praising the thunderer!

Thor isn't the only thunderer you know. I can be one whenever I like.

All it takes is one simple ingredient...

So, you wanna start "praising" me instead? I promise I'll be kind and merciful...

Cedars

• elderelite
    elderelite

ROTFL Cedars..... sorry my man but its not quiet the same

besides you dont have a kick ass hammer with a name.. A NAME cedars!!! the mans hammer is so awesome it had to be named!!!!!!

and let the record show you were the first person on this thread to mention "Thor" ITs ok cedars... just come out and admitt you too are a worshipper of THor. You will be embraced and hailed as a mighty warrior and man of integrity and pride

• cedars
    cedars

Elderelite - you'll have to give me a "brush up" course on my Thor-ology. The last I checked, Thor's hammer was called "Thor's Hammer" - not THAT imaginative! I have a hammer which I've just this moment decided to call "Cedar's Hammer" - there you go, together with the beans I'm back on level pegging with the mighty thunderer. If his hammer has a more elaborate name, then no problem, I can re-name my hammer in a jiffy.

Also, I bet I've built more useful stuff with my hammer than Thor has with his. He just chucks his at people, hardly a practical use for a tool. And think of all the health and safety laws he constantly infringes through hammer-related injuries? I've never injured anyone with my hammer in my life (apart from myself, on the odd occasion). That brings the score to Thor 2 - Cedars 3.

Call me blasphemous, but if you think throwing around hammers and being flatulent makes one a worthy God, then your standards are very low indeed!!

Cedars

• elderelite
    elderelite

I call you blashemous indeed!!!!!!!

Mjolnir. His hammers name is Mjolnir. and I hardly count it as a win for you that you DONT throw your hammer or injur people with it.

• cedars
    cedars

Mjolnir. His hammers name is Mjolnir. and I hardly count it as a win for you that you DONT throw your hammer or injur people with it.

I bet you wouldn't be so sure if you found yourself on the wrong side of a Mjolnir-throwing demonstration. Then you'd come running back to me, confessing that my use of hammers is far more practical and less painful. It strikes me you like watching other people get smited, but you're not so keen on getting a good wallop yourself. Fair enough, I suppose!

By the way, I've just renamed "Cedar's Hammer" to something way cooler than Mjolnir. It's such a cool name I can't tell you what it is. It would turn you into a Thor-postate.

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit