WatchTower damages more JW families & children with Sparlock video :(

by mind blown 17 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• losthobbit
    losthobbit

Just think... they could have made it worse. Would be interesting to see a children's video on Armageddon. Or perhaps after Caleb's mom notices the wizard toy Jehovah breaks down the door and rips off Caleb's head... I think that would be a more effective way of getting the message through.

Of course in the sequel, the wizard resurrects Caleb. They become best friends and together they fight the evil...

• zeb
    zeb

I remember the 'My book of Bible stories".

I was a young parent then. All but two stories conveyed the message loud and strong. Obedience or else!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

good sensible commentary MB, hopefully R&F lurkers are paying attention to this ridiculous production.

• snakeface
    snakeface

Notice in the other video - where Caleb gets footprints on the floor his mother just cleaned - the video begins with Caleb playing with A WAR PLANE. It appears to be an F4U Corsair.

And why do they throw the Sparlock toy away instead of returning it? How do they feel when people accept literature from them and put it right in the trash? Life is all about respecting others' right to have their own beliefs and preferences, rather than "my way or the highway".

• LeavingTheBorg
    LeavingTheBorg

Caleb is not allowed to return the toy, since he would be encouraging his friend to play with demonic toys... therefore, he has to put it in the bin. Using JW's logic, there is no other choice for him.

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

No worries.....

I'm sure all those spiritual JW families ran home and threw away all their demonized movies too:

Beauty and the Beast -- a cursed prince?

Aladdin - genies?

Monsters Inc. - monsters are really demons, right?

Lion King - Rafiki the baboon is a witch doctor

Cinderella - magic, magic, magic ....oh and totally encouraged materialism!

Show White - witches!

on and on it goes. These people are so mentally ill ..... its a sad study in cults

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

The other new DVD "Walk by faith not by sight" seems to by inspired from a version of the book "The Lord of the Rings".

http://forum.doctissimo.fr/psychologie/sectes/watchtower-seigneur-anneaux-sujet_3275_1.htm

Coincidence? Releasing a video that condemns wizards, then releasing a DVD that is a blatant rip off of a book cover featuring a wizard.

• maisha
    maisha

As a Parent there is no way that i would show such a video to my children.

Firstly it takes away a parents right to teach a child from within the home as a parent sees fit, a fundemental princible within the organisation.
    Called Headship.

As a teaching aid?,,, GROW UP!,,,, I have al ability to teach my children as i see fit and certainly do not need such weak minded garbage to assist me.

The Reasonings within this video are at the least weak and poorly considered.

The Organisation has not the right to suggest or dictate what my children are taught, it comes down to the head of the house.

This caleb is going to be a lonely child, isolated from other children with a complex socioligical problem since this is teaching him not to consider others around him and isolate himself because of satan.

Sort of like the Religions that believe in eternal hellfire!,, sin and burn forever,

in this case sin and remember the snake... and remember that you are not pleasing Jehovah.

It is a sin against jehovah to take away the head of the house right to teach his family and frankly such a useless video is like an insult to any Man or his Wife. Are they realy so mindless that they cannot handle such a small thing as this?.

Jehovahs Witness children are not normal children anyway,, they generally are socially deprived and do not have the mental development to deal well with other children. This affects them all their lives. It makes it extremely hard for them to make friends, Join with others in normal play situations and affects their full social development.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit