20 Things You Never Knew About Sparlock the Wizard

by jookbeard 21 Replies latest jw friends

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

well I cant really think of any , but feel free to add some

• Heaven
    Heaven

He really has no magic powers at all. Just like Jehovah.

• laverite
    laverite

I think Sparlock might be gay. Does that mean Jehovah hates him even more? I wonder if that's worse than "magic?"

• laverite
    laverite

Those of us with "gaydar" seem to agree that Sparlock is, indeed, gay.

• finally awake
    finally awake

Sparlock goes commando...

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The new Smurfs? Hopefully, with this rubbish, they will pxxx Satan off enough so Satan will give them something to fear. After all, not only the Washtowel blasphemes Satan continually, but they blame Satan for problems they themselves (and Jehovah) created. Hopefully, Satan will soon say "Enough is enough" and put them in their place. And down with Christi-SCAM-ity, down with the Washtowel Slaveholdery, and down with all three right-hand path religions and anything they corrupted. And down with Jehovah.

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet as Sparlock

Sparlock was born by splitting atoms

There was once a street named after Sparlock, but they renamed it... No one crosses Sparlock and lives.

Sparlock can cast a spell check

There is no chin behind Sparlock's beard...there is only another fist

• ziddina
    ziddina

Sparlock went to Bethel once - took the grand tour, but while he was there, he found the door to the secret library unlocked...

He peered in and saw all those books with pagan/heathen magical symbols on them.

Sparlock read them, absorbed their magic, and now turns that magic against the Watchtower Corporation...

Hee hee hee hee!!

• QueenWitch
    QueenWitch

Sparlock was Teddy Ruxpin in a past life.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Sparlock comes alive at night, crawls out of kids' toy boxes and gives them blood transfusions while they sleep.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit