Compile the list: Jehoobie HATES:

by hamsterbait 35 Replies latest jw friends

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

I want to compile a list of all the things the witless death god wastes his inexhaustible energy on.

(Other than resisting the temptation to save starving children or protect them from pedos)

The first thing Jehoobie hates on my list (at least since the Coraline DVD for witless kids/victims)

MAGIC!

WOW wow WOW- Jehoobie sits on his Glorious Throne, pulling ugly faces and sulking - WHY??

Cos a four year old is playing with a plastic toy of a Wizard. Wizards is MAGICAL in case you ignorant worldlings hadnt heard.

Get this absolutely clear pinheads: Jehoobie hates something that DOESNT EVEN EXIST, so witlesses have to guilt trip and twist their little minds whilst they are still young over the bits of plastic they run around with.

What waste of his energy - sitting and fuming. (and of course the ugly pout which we cannot see)

Jehoobie hates magic....

He is one sharp tack.

HB

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

So much makes him so sad .

He gets really miffed when his Witnesses are not witnessing or are having a coffee break or walking slowly up to front doors.

He gets really sad when someone goes on to further education.

He gets really sad if you don't take notes at assemblies and clap when everyone else does.

A really sad case for him is when someone decides to donate blood in order to save a life.

He is such a sad case but maybe thats not Jehovah maybe that's the Watchtower Org.

• Hermano
    Hermano

Mini-skirts

Beards

Independent thinking

Blood transfusions

Birthdays

Man, what a weird list.

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

Let's not forget Christmas and all other holidays (except the death of his son...cause, ya know, that's an occasion to REALLY get down and boogie!)

• Honeybadger
    Honeybadger

Violence

He hates it so much, he'll murder anyone who's violent! Yay!

Fortune tellers, etc.

Prophets are a completely different story, though.

Windows in the Kingdom Hell (apparently... lol)

Because we don't want another incident like what happened with Eutychus, do we?

Women wearing pants at the Kingdumb Hall

I can't even think of a snarky response to this one; it's so nonsensical

That's all I've got, for now.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Low-hour publishers

Going out for lunch during the district convention

Not wearing your lapel badge to dinner after the convention

• j dubb
    j dubb

little baby ducks

old pick-up trucks

slow movin trains

and rain.

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

j dubb- Hilarious! Almost spewed my Orange Juice on the screen. "And heeeee, haaaatessss, yooooouuuu tooo!!!"

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Triple A gives Jehovah a sad.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Reminds me of a line from that new Gotye song:

"You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit