Wasblind, shut up about Disney world ( The Magic Kingdom )

by wasblind 30 Replies latest jw friends

• stealyourface
    stealyourface

This cracks me up. Brother just had his DC last weekend and is now on his way with his family to Disneyland. I can almost

hear him and his wife telling the kids that if they behave at the DC they would get a trip to the Disney. If he calls, I think I'll

ask him to pick me up a Sparlock action figure from one of the Magic Kingdom gift shops.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Or the Sparlock video will influence him so that he kills the Disney trip.

• mamamo
  • 00DAD
    00DAD

If Sparlock is BAD:

Sparlock is my hero!

Then what are we to think of Mickey?

The music of Dukas is just magnificent!

• wasblind
    wasblind

Wow,

Bullseye 00DAD

This new DVD should make them think, even if the generation change didn't

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Isn't the "Magic Kingdom" only at Walt Disney World in Orlando, whereas it's simply called "Disneyland" in Anaheim?

• wasblind
    wasblind

Don't know,

But Mickey is associated wit both, and as 00DAD has shown, Mickey practices magic

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Mickey not only practiced magic, he was the Sorcerer's Apprentice:

Sorcerer's Apprentice

According to one authority, it was the pinnacle of Mickey's career.

• DT
    DT

I heard that Fantasia was played once at Bethel with the approval of the Governing Body. Can anyone confirm?

• wasblind
    wasblind

Don't get me wrong , I ain't got nothin' against a fantasy, as long as you know how to get back to reality

And just like the Jehovah's Witnesses I have come across, I don't see anything wrong wit Disneyland/ Magic kingdom

A little fantasy is better than usin' Booze and drugs as an escape, which little Caleb will be usin'

because he was denied the simple pleasures of a fantasy as a child

Jehovah's witness parents don't see the confusion they are causing their children by showin' them

this DVD

The next DVD put out by the WTS should be " LITTLE CALEB IS NOW GROWN AND BAT SHIT CRAZY"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit