Disfellowshipped Facebook friends?

by ldrnomo 25 Replies latest jw friends

• tornapart
    tornapart

I'm still active and have a few DF'ed FB friends. I just hide my list and anyway if anyone doesn't like it they can just lump it.. LOL

• dreamgolfer
    dreamgolfer

I took down my FB - this Site sucks....er takes most of my time now

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

there is a setting in facebook to hide all of your friends so nobody knows who your facebook friends are, just do that.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

looks like you either gotta have witlesses as fb friends or the others................ can't mix or you gonna get busted

• undercover
    undercover

there is a setting in facebook to hide all of your friends so nobody knows who your facebook friends are, just do that.

I never understood that. "I'm friends with you, but I'm also friends with this other person, but I don't want you to know I'm friends with them, so I'm gonna hide y'all from each other."

anyway, back to the original issue... I'm completely faded, inactive...'out' for all intents and purposes. I am 'friends' with current, believing, active JWs, other inactive, faded ex-JWs and DFd people. And my friend list is open for all my 'friends' to see. I don't hide anything on FB. If I'm wary about someone seeing something, I just don't post it. If one 'friend' doesn't like a post or something, they can ignore it. If they 'unfriend' me over something I do or say, whatever. Their loss. And it has happened. I've had some JWs unfriend me. But no other repurcussions beyond being 'unfriended' by over zealous dubs.

• lostonrye
    lostonrye

Anyone with pals on Face book should turn them all in for a disfellowshipping

and beg forgivness from the elders, Bro's & Sisters

I recomend all the APOSTATES here be shunned and dis....sed and given more hours

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit