Its been great....

by stuckinamovement 24 Replies latest jw friends

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

It is funny how this site works. People lurk, they join, they post, and then they fade away because they have healed enough to focus on other positive things. That is pretty much where I am at. I have found that I am now in the “fading stage” in terms of my posting and honestly I don’t have a whole lot more to write about. My fade from the religion is just about over, and now its time to focus on more productive things.

I am forever in debt to many of you for your insightful posts and encouragement. There are some damn good writers and thinkers on this board as well as some pretty funny characters. I wish you the best as you cycle though the stages and come to peace with the terrible truth that Jehovah’s Witnesses are nothing more than another manmade religion twisting the scriptures to support their self proclaimed authority over 7 million other people.

I may return when I am “unstuck” out of the movement.

Take care

SIAM

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

Say it ain't so!

You could stick around just for shits and giggles.

• simon17
    simon17

I think of it this way: yes, I could fade away from this website and focus 100% on my new life instead of just 99%...

.... But then I'd never have known Sparlock, and that is something I just could not live without!

• Kool Jo
    Kool Jo

SIAM: I only knew you for a brief moment....enjoyed your posts and wish you all the very best!

Kool Jo

• cantleave
    cantleave

You have been a JWN superstar!!!

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

Take care. I too have enjoyed your posts. Glad to see that you are for the most part healed of your JW wounds.....but please...don't be a stranger. Check in every now and then

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

We all take JWN Naps lol................

you stay..............

all yea say yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed.....

NO!

We say ............ you stay.....

lol

• still thinking
    still thinking

come back for visits now and again....the door is always open....

• sabastious
    sabastious

Best wishes friend!

-Sab

• cofty
    cofty

All the best SIAM don't be a stranger

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit