Have You Ever Gone To Meetings While Under The Influence Of Booze Or Drugs?

by minimus 30 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

You have to hide that booze breath. Being high on meds is easier to pass off.....no smell.

• elderelite
    elderelite

Hell yes i have :-D

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Yeah, I don't know why people exxagerate their highs and trips. It's like when you give someone some non alchoholic beer in a social setting and after a few they start acting "tipsy". Lol

• dog is god
    dog is god

A guy friend and I went to the memorial and had a few shots of Tequila for "strength". We got the giggles about 10 minutes in ...couldn't stop. About 20 people around us started giggling too. We left. I don't recomend it but it was fun. It was our last one.

• minimus
    minimus

Well, tequila is strong.

Did you feel heavenly afterward?

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

Oh how I wish I could.

Hell, if I already had to be there at least I would be enjoying something.

• ctrwtf
    ctrwtf

Once left the meeting, drove to a liquor store, bought a pint of vodka, drank half in the parking lot of the hall and went back in. How else could you sit through it?

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

not much, for I have to drive............... but I always make sure my assembly thermos has khalua in the coffee

• minimus
    minimus

DaCh, I wonder how many coffees are spiked.

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

I used to go out in service stoned sometimes. It sure made the whole experience a lot funner...Meet for service, strike out on my own because I was just 'doing calls' (hehe), drive out to the boonies and light up a joint. Do some sight seeing then head back to Mickey D's and meet the others to get munchies and relate my wonderful experiences to the others. It was a blast.

One time I actually went door to door in my own territory stoned off my ass. I met this hippie type dude and he invited me in. We had the most interesting conversation about Star Trek! Then I noticed he smelled like pot smoke. I asked him if he'd like to get high and he was very surprised to have a JW ask him to get stoned. I told him there was a top secret splinter JW group that felt like smoking marijuana helped us get closer to god. He bought it and swore he'd not tell on me. I got out my reserve joint and we smoked it and played his Xbox. He became a return visit I went to for a couple of years until I moved away. It was my best call ever.

Chris-

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit