I believe Sparlock Hath Cast a Voodoo-like Illness Upon Me

by LostGeneration 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Resistance is Futile
    Resistance is Futile

Sparlock is powerless to the name of the Governing Body. To alleviate your symptoms and have Sparlock's evil spell lifted you must say the Governing Body's name three times while facing towards Brooklyn.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

I am happified to report that some of my symptoms have receded. I have not had any hangnails today, and my fever has dropped a bit.

The diarrhea situation....well lets not go there.

I thank all for your prayers. I was relieved to see Sparlock joining the forum, and hopefully he continues to hear my petitions.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Sparlock is a wizard, not a god! No need to pray to him. He just wants to play.

Any real Sparlock behind the toy will still be a wizard, just a powerful one. best thing would be to work out what he might like, offer it to him, and get him to cast a few spells on your behalf.

• Sparlock_The_Wizard
    Sparlock_The_Wizard

Sparlock would never make anyone sick. Sparlock thinks that Voodoo is Doodoo. Sparlock is good. Here's a secret. Sparlock is not really a "Warrior" Wizard. The Watchtower labeled me as a warrior to make me appear aggressive and undesirable. We all know how they love to label people, don't we?

I'm just your average Wizard who, like you, is trying to make his way in the world, away from the grips of a Cult, who instead of helping others, would rather have me thrown away into a garbage bin. Don't worry though. In ten years, when little Caleb starts to question the Watchtower, and is soon shunned by his parents and friends, I will magically find him again to help him along on his healing journey away from the influences of the Watchtower.

Lost Gen, Lost Gen, I wave my wand in stealth, that you may soon have good health!

I hope that my healing spell to you produces a favorable outcome.

Sparlock is love.

We are all Sparlock.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Our prayers have been answered............proof that Sparlock is Love........and the power of prayer.

Now if you don't get better Lostgen...best you see your doctor.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit