Here is a pic of Stephen Lett and his wife.

by Iamallcool 64 Replies latest jw friends

• La Falta Habitacion Por Sr Hor-Hey!!
    La Falta Habitacion Por Sr Hor-Hey!!

This picture deserves captions as I can only imagine what was going through Mrs.Lett's mind during this photo!!! Whatever it was, if looks could kill, somebody would have at least had a stroke.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Miz, here is the enlarged photo for you for your further examination.

• Glander
    Glander

Sorry, but I just don't see the point in picking over these photos. They are just an ordinary, decent looking couple. The fact that he is a GB member has nothing to do with the photos. Ever see the old black and white film of Hitler playing with his german shepherd . Gee, he looked like a nice chap!

My question is, Is he one of the sincere ones or one of the deceitful, calculating ones. A follower of the Jaracxz legacy or just a sweet old, go along - get along bro.?

• La Falta Habitacion Por Sr Hor-Hey!!
    La Falta Habitacion Por Sr Hor-Hey!!

LOL, llammacool!!! LOL!!!!!! she definately has that suppressed rage thing going on. On another note, I bet she was fine back in the day.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Why is the top of his hair sandy/brown and the sides white?

Dome wrap.

dome

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

I don't know, but going over these pictures and personally bashing these two people seems wrong to me. For all I know, they are as lost (and pitiful) as I once was. I see pain in their eyes. To what extent are they victims instead of victimizers? I don't know, but the bOrg collective has taken on a life of its own.

• james_woods
    james_woods

BTS is actually making sense here.

A lot of sense.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Normally I would also say that it's not cool to be bashing someone over their looks.

However, this man (and in effect, his wife), is one of the members of a small group of men who rule over a religion that has affected so many millions of lives to the detriment of those followers.

He is responsible for the pain, the sorrow, the ruined lives of so many JWs/exJWs yet he gets away with it, like those Nazis who ran off to South America escaping their punishment for their wrong-doings.

So if bashing him online, even attacking his looks, is probably the most those victims of the WTS can do, then I say do it. It's better than planning to blow up the HQ at Brooklyn or some other equally distructive means. There's little us victims can do to receive any compensation for the wrongs we suffered.

Stephen Lett choses to be one of the GB. He deserves to get what he does.

• Think About It
    Think About It

BP is actually making sense here.

A lot of sense.

Think About It

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Think About It is actually making sense here.

A lot of sense.

For what I came to know of Lett by the end of my bethel time, you can all feel free to direct plenty of exJW rage his direction.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit