New Light @ 2012 District Convention???

by WildeLover 12 Replies latest social humour

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

The "new light" stuff is what woke me up. I finally realized they keep changing "truth" every so often. Now,what was truth is wrong and vice versa and back again. And then,I wondered,what else are they wrong about? How much more of my life am I going to sacrifice to changing truths! I wish my family would wake-up and see the "real" light!

So,as far as I know,no "new" light. They usually put it a couple sentences in the Watchtower,making it seemed they taught that all along. It's so subtle most Witnesses don't even blink.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Has there been any "NU Lite" since the overlapping generations bullshit that was slopped on to JW platters a few years ago?

Me thinks the GB might be a bit gunshy after that epic fail. Makes me wonder even more about the rumored book that was never released last year.

Nothing new I can recall except the usual "obey us or die" and silly controlling letters to the BOEs lately.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

uhm I think the last one was a new position in the congregation. Wifebeaters for God.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit