Do you still keep WTS literatures?

by umadevi 22 Replies latest jw friends

• jemba
    jemba

Very little to keep up appearances. The rest went on the fire page by therapeutic page!

• I quit!
    I quit!

No. But it's still around because my wife is still a JW. If she ever wake up an gets out I'll take great pleasure in burning the lot.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Watchtower lit, is theocratic armor against the very ones who print this mess

when you show them their " old light " they run as if it's apostate material

" Truth " today is apostacy tomorrow

• Glander
    Glander

I have two back issues of the WT that introduced significant, watershed, "new light", that I keep as souvinirs. I have a old deluxe bound NWT bible that was my main elder bible for years. I still use it as reference once in a great while.

• blondie
    blondie

Whatever is not on a WT-CD or I have a PDF copy from other sources, it goes. I do a lot of research and quotes so I keep it. I know some ex-jws that have a better library than jws. It is certainly not to learn how to be a jw or for entertainment.

Hang Them With Their Own Words

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

I still have some on a closet shelf but funny you ask because I used to keep some in a bathroom drawer as reading material and I hadn't looked at them in a few years. Yesterday I pulled out a brochure on the bible and started reading it and the bullshit factor kicked in and I threw it all out.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

Yes i still have most of the publications. i learnt something very recently from reading one.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

I haven't got rid of mine yet.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Black sheep touched on why I still haven't tossed my library. I've got stuff going back to the 30's. But I'd love to have an "aha moment"if someone deny's something in the old literature. Honestly though, I haven't met up with a dub in years that cares about the old literature

• wasblind
    wasblind

It has been said that we apostates made up that old light

apostates are too smart to come up wit mess so dumb

that's why we are here at JWN

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit