Do you still keep WTS literatures?

by umadevi 22 Replies latest jw friends

• umadevi
    umadevi

I was cleaning my bookshelf earlier this week and got rid of all the WTS magazines. As for the books I haven't decided yet. What about you?

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I still have some very few literature here, it is stored in a drawer that I rarely use.

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

I still keep what's not available on WT Library CD. What's the sense, otherwise?

I have the initial release (1971) of Aid to Bible Understanding, the Interlinear, and Crisis of Conscience. Oh, wait -- strike that last one -- Ha!

On a more serious note, it's interesting to me that Ray F. wrote the first and the third book on my list.

Len

• factfinder
    factfinder

I still have most of mine in the basement. Some I keep in my room for reference. I get the new magazines, km and releases so I stay up to date with it all.

• still thinking
    still thinking

No...I bagged it all up...and gave it back. I still have a NWT thought.....goodness knows why???

• Azazel
    Azazel

well i plan to hold a good old book burning ceremony and torch the lot as i no longer need to hold onto it. Its a false heritage for me to stay attached to these things. Im reclaiming my real heritage before the JW's entered my familys history in the 50's. I bet tho i will see smurfs dancing in the fire when i burn them! lmao

Az

• ssn587
  • Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

While I still have JW family, I will keep my library.

God help any JW that that says, "They didn't say that!"

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

In a word, no.

All I had was disposed of by means of a box of matches, and several litres of kerosene.

In some ways, rather regrettable, as I no longer have anything available for research purposes. But I tell you what, at the time the act of torching the lot was therapeutic!

Bill.

• cedars
    cedars

One of the first thing I did when I woke up was drastically "trim" my WT library! Two shelves on my bookcase were reduced to one. I've kept some of the more significant books along with a few yearbooks. Proclaimers book, insight volumes and concordance are all there. Obviously the "Od" book isn't on the CD-ROM, so that stayed. Probably the majority of it is still superfluous (as I look at it now) but it's certainly not in the way of anything.

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit