survivor4

by wonderwoman77 12 Replies latest social entertainment

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

Did anyone watch???? What did you think? I thought is was ok for the first one. I love survivor though. I think I will always be an addict :)

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

I did not know their was a Survivor 3. I guess that kind of television programming is not for me.

Is this a light saber in my pocket or am I just happy to see you?

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

• GWEEDO
    GWEEDO
    Did anyone watch???? What did you think? I thought is was ok for the first one. I love survivor though. I think I will always be an addict :)

survivor4?????...survivor3 just fininshed....dont tell me they just started another one? In Aus they already have their own version of the show going...it's pretty dull by comparison.

Reality shows are getting a tad monotonous for me

hey what 'bout temptation Island. Fun to watch...but jeeezz, the people who go on that show need their head read big time...I mean who'd do it?

• jolly_green_giant
    jolly_green_giant

i watched it. seems like theres always the same type of people.. 'the hot girl' , 'the old man' , 'the chubby middle age lady' ect...

• apostate man
    apostate man

I watched it and liked it. Hopefully it will be better than #3 in Africa.

• think41self
    think41self

I watched it, am hopelessly addicted to the series!

Hey, I have to make up for all the time I was a dub and didn't watch soap operas, not even the night time ones like Dallas...so shut up and leave me alone! I love Survivor.

think41self

If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself!

• KistByQpid
    KistByQpid

Ok...I'll admit I watch it. It has developed it's little demographic "formula" of the contestants and it's totally mindless entertainment...and I'm hooked! My JW mom especially HATES the show! "It's not REAL, those people don't KNOW what REAL survival IS" Ya don't say? No kidding?

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Well, I watched it, and I love it! It's my favorite too.........and H.B.O.'s Six Feet Uncle. That show is awesome!!!!

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

P.S.
    WonderWoman, what did you think about the *Queen of Sheba* that sat upon the raft, while the others worked their asses off getting to shore!!! Man, I thought, that is NO WAY to start off little Miss Priness....running around flirting and showing her ass, I just want to slap her!!! lol I thought she would go first. Even though the dude that got voted off was pretty freaking wierd. Wonder, I'll keep us with ya on Survivor!!!!! LOL Tink =;o)

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Six Feet UNDER, not Six Feet UNCLE....oh lord......sorry...
    H.B.O.'s Six Feet Under!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit