"You will live where you are told to live!"

by irondork 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Wow. We were always encouraged to imagine what it was like---one CO told us that it was not 'daydreaming' to do so, but 'meditation.' The only joy a JW may have is imagining their reward. Chasing rainbows, I know, but still their only hope. And this d**k just can't let that pass. No smiles. He's be a d**k in any religion. That's what he is.

I remember an Awake article where a woman was in extreme chronic pain. She said picturing life on a paradise earth in great detail was the only thing that helped her deal with the pain. If you think about it, it is the one positive (yet untrue) thing about this sick cult.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And Jehovah wonders why I "put nails in his celestial chariot tires and let the air out of the spare tire". Do you want to live in a place like Nigeria (if you like chilly weather and get sunburned easily) or in Norway (if you can't take cold and need a lot of sun to stay healthy)? Jehovah doesn't give a fxxx about you. Knowing him, he will put blacks (who need the maximum amount of sun to make enough vitamin D to stay healthy, and can't take much cold) in the Far North or Far South, and whites (who burn easily and cannot take excessive heat) in the equatorial zone just out of spite and contempt.

And, what about culture? Most of us have a favorite culture, usually the one where the country where our ancestors were native to. People have the right to that culture without interference from other cultures, and certainly Jehovah doesn't have any right to interfere. Once you take that away, you are actually preparing those people to enslave them--and, in the case of blacks trafficked to the North by Christi-SCAM-ity and Islam, they already were enslaved. Religion has no right to do this--and neither does Jehovah. When Jehovah decides where you will live, without regard to your cultural preference or what climate you are suited for, he is going to create more racial, cultural, and health problems for everyone. Also, people will be miserable--put me in Nigeria, and I will be sweltering all the time and miserable (while, in Dunedin or Moscow, I might find the climate I need for optimal functioning).

• man oh man
    man oh man

That elder is just mad cause he knows he won't be there since he is a pharisee!

I personally would settle to be on another planet far away from any JW's.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

North by Christi-SCAM-ity and Islam,

Minor suggestion. Christi-SCAM-ity and I-SCAM.

It seems poetic that way.

• Giordano
    Giordano

Well there won't be many buildings intact. It's going to take a lot of destruction to kill 7 billion people. The Flood will be refered to as the good old days.

The oceans and beachs will be polluted from massive oil and chemical spills.

Your 'assignment' will be body disposal. For the first 50 to 100 years you'll be riding a tractor push piles of the dead into mass graves.

You will dress in a Haz-Mat suit everyday.

The resurrected will come back with their minds like new borns they will need intensive care for the first few years. Then proper reeducation

The Elders will be totally in control.

In a 1,000 years there will be a hugh rebellion......who could blamn them?

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Do what you are told. Obey. Don't question, don't think.

• diana netherton
    diana netherton

I can just see the "official letter from Jehovah."

Dear Brother and Sister Dubbie:

Jehovah has blessed you with an assignment where you will be of the most help.

Please report to the Australian outback as soon as possible. If you need to reach

the GB, please write to them in Hawaii, where they're now serving with Jehovah's blessing

as well... :)

• Reality79
    Reality79

This "brother" can just piss right off. Not that the muthical future paradise earth is ever going to occur anyway, but even when I was on the way out I knew I would never want to live forever with a bunch of people I can't stand anyway.

But no, this fool just managed to make the supposedly future paradise hope unappealing. I don't even know this guy and already I just wanna slap the taste out his mouth.

I'm so glad to be away from that ridiculous, crazy group!

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

00DAD summed it up pretty good.

God (WTBT$) doesn't want loving happy servants, they want meat robots.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

you will live where you are told to live doing the assignment Jehovah gives you

Assignments? Being told where to live? Take out the word 'Jehovah' and I'd assume that I am reading the famous Chairman Mao Red Book's instructions given to the proletariat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit